Search results

1. N

1974 Honda Xl70 valves out of tune

seems like what ever I do the valves are not correctly reset or they`ll slap. I`m having troubles locating the piston with a plastic tube to feel it. I dont know if a mini dirt bike counts as a mini bike, If not can somebody point me to a good forum for me? I bought it last weekend for a hundred...
  2. N

jet drilling?

Do they sel drill bits to drill out a jet or a rejet kit for ohv lawn mower engines. My turd costco champion engine`s jet is a touch too small and falls on its face when i open the choke. I pulled the carb apart and my guess is the jet.
  3. N

Tecumseh carb problems

My buddy has a go cart with a tecumseh 5.0 hp ohv engine and the fuel wont get past the bowl. he rebuilt the carb and I think the bottom bolt holding the bowl cap on is whats causing the problem. The bolt has 2 holes at the end of it and has to be lined up to a fuel passage inside the bowl and...
  4. N

WANTED! Brake system

Looking for a rear drum brake, wheel, hub and sprocket. PM me with price.
  5. N

Whats your favorite car, hot rod, bike?

Heres my favorite car. This inspired me to metal finish my minibike frame. http://www.jimmyshine.com/galleryHotRods/34-BareNekkid/thumbs/pages/BareNekid1_jpg.htm
  6. N

metal polishing pads for a buffer?

Ok here goes. I`m sanding a frame with emory cloth and i need to know what polishing pads and compound i need. I`m using a chicago pneumatic mini buffer on a minibike frame. after i polish it i`ll give it a weekly treatment of WD40 or transmission fluid to keep it from rusting. I`ve metal...
  7. N

Measuring chain pitch?

Heres a question. How do I measure the pitch of a chain? I`m looking for a chain saw chain for my bike.
  8. N

The Meat Grinder

Hey this is my project. I called it the meat grinder because my buddy when we first got it got his pant leg caught in the chain and didnt hurt him luckily at all but almost pulled him into it before the engine died. And the meat grinder is my favorite motorcycle primary drive. Today i cut off...
  9. N

Kick start?

Where could i find a kick starter at? Kikker 5150 hardknock bike has a leafblower honda engine with one. It`d be cool to have a kick start briggs. I`ll post some pics of mine up. I`m new haere my bike is in pieces right now cause i`m painting the frame gloss black and the wheels red idk what...