Search results

1. javimanic

need a Briggs 2.5(or similar) shroud-pull start.

I have a urgent need to get a shroud for my little 2.5/3hp motor. anyone have a spare around-I have paypal or I can trade some cool partsfor briggs-both stock and race parts too.
  2. javimanic

Dellorto MB24 carb, Box full of new Tecumseh parts, Tecumseh Motorsports parts

interested in differences between Tec' HM80, hm100 and Star racer I have a hm80 I picked up-would like to build it up similar to the Star-Will the Star pistons fit the hm80? I am wondering what the differences are-your ad here got me going on this. IS the Star a stroked or bored hm80? I...
  3. javimanic

Need pics of the Atlas sprocket brake setup.

picked up a Atlas with the sprocket caliper bake...but dont know what Im looking for etc. Do those generis cable calipers work on this setup? I have one of those. NEED A PIC OF THE SETUP thanks everyone.
  4. javimanic

what is this I have bought?

that reversed intake idea is super clever. too bad I threw my cracked on away. I am not sure if the carb would stick out too far on a minibike though?
  5. javimanic

ps, I need a intake for the HM80. mine is cracked. the one it had was the long elbow shaped cast aluminum unit to put the carb below the tank. thinking of finding a way to mount a carb straight on with a adapter perhaps since I want a top mount seperate tank.
  6. javimanic

Spring is here....thinking about getting the old frame Techumseh HM80 out to get this little project done. I have decided to give up on the Billet hm80/star rod. Just leave it stock and use the low torque. My HM80 has the shaft on the end of the cam that sticks out the side of the cover for...
  7. javimanic

just bought my pz22

will the Animal intake spacer/manifold bolt "right up" to the clones? same bolt spacing? what about the Mikuni's? the 22mm ones sold on Ebay all the time? basically the same as a pz arent they?
  8. javimanic

Note to self part II

no "big boned" Is Phat and fat is happy. ;)
  9. javimanic

First Minibike?

does the underdog QA50 Honda as seen here in a ad( http://members.cox.net/hondaz50a/QA50.html )get any love? my first was a green one. In fact gosh I musta been young, because I done even remember it, even though my folks have a pic of us camping and its in the background. Musta been about 1974...
  10. javimanic

gx160 honda 5.5

a guy on 4cycle wanted 70 for a used one recently. thats insane for used "who knows" parts. I thikn it would be cheaper for me to take machining at our local tech school and for a grad project make a dozen rods?
  11. javimanic

gx160 honda 5.5

well, if you notice, the Yamaha yf200 rods are almost half the price of gx rods. IMO the fact people buy them for "clones" is part of it dont you think? Just another way to Hold the little guy down!! hahah I think they would sell 3x more if they marked them at 49 bucks instead of 89 bucks...
  12. javimanic

gx160 honda 5.5

WHATS THE CHEAPEST PLACE FOR BILLET RODS???thanks everyone
  13. javimanic

riding "wheelies"

anyone here experts at ridin' the wheely/wheelie?? :thumbsup:
  14. javimanic

gx160 honda 5.5

no, go fish. Do you have any cheap ARC billet rods- used is ok?
  15. javimanic

whats the definition of a MINIBIKE?

As much as I would never argue that a Rupp wasnt a minibike...they DID have some mini's that pushed the boundaries of a minibike. Street legal with lights etc , laced spoke wheels. I believe they even had some that were bigger than a Black Widow right? See I would assume ANYTHING made by Rupp...
  16. javimanic

I meant rim size not overall tire diameter. a z50 has 8inch mag rims and Honda trail 70 has 10 inch mags. - a new crf50 Honda(same motor as original 68 z50) has spoke 10 inch rims. my personal Old School minibike has 6inch rims/universal dolly truck/snowblower/utility wagon tread tires on it...
  17. javimanic

gx160 honda 5.5

i have some Yamaha yf200 intake valves- I should be able to get it open a single mm huh? next question, when taking a stock 200 carb and enlarging/removing the bottleneck in the center anything to do specifically or watchout for?
  18. javimanic

gx160 honda 5.5

i am about to port a clone 200 head for the first time- any tips? it will be used below 6000 rpm, Also, how much can I open up the valve seats and still use stock valves?
  19. javimanic

what type welder do you like to use?

ready welder' is pretty cool i have to tell ya!
  20. javimanic

Maybe the term "minibike" is just a blanket term that covers all motorcycles with wheels 10 inch and smaller? I think there needs to be classifications at this point. I do think a z50 is a minibike. but I also think a Honda crf50 is too. they have 10 in spoke wheels. The problem I see is that...