Search results

1. L

custom flywheel

does any one know where i can get a custom flywheel made if i give them my old one. i want to get a billet flywheel for a kohler mv18t magnum engine made
  2. L

mini moto maxii 400 project

OK so my friend found this mini pocket bike on the side of the road and puts it in his car and brings it to me. i look at it and fist thing is both tires are flat the parts have quite a bit of rust but the frame looks like its in good shape. the worsting is it electric and the battery is dead...
  3. L

mini drag bike frame

hi does anyone know where i can get a mini drag bike frame. i am looking for a rolling frame with a wheelie bar and my price range is $250 does any one know if Temecula Bob still build frames?
  4. L

212 predator wont start

ok so i have this engine that wont fire i checked the spark sand blasted the spark plug checked compression and valve lash and have put on a 304 tilly then a 22 mikuni with recommended jets then back to stock carb with all with the same results. the only way i can get it to fire for 2...
  5. L

22mm mikuni on a 212 predator

i looking for a combination of jets that will work with y set up for a 22 mikuni i have 11.5 compression black mamba cam 1.3 rockers and stock sized valves i have bought a 304 tillotson before did a lot of research on and didn't like what i learned so i not going to make the same mistake...
  6. L

304 tilly on 212 predator

OK so i bough a 304 Tilly gas kit from smallenginecams.com and it doesn't run very well. i have a black mamba cam with 1.3 rockers 11.5 compression and stock sized valves with a home port job i just flared the radius. i will be upgrading to a 18cc head with big valves 27mm intake 25...
  7. L

212cc predator govoner problems

ok so i removed the throttle assembly plate and all the springs and stuff and marked it so they go in the same spot then i put it back together and now the throttle on the carb is any where to 100-50% open all the time and i dont know what happened i just cant figure it out any help is appreciated
  8. L

212cc predator with gx 160 head

i was thinking about putting in a gx 160 head on my 212 cc predator right now every thing is stock except a header, air filter, adapter and a jet. i know i have to drill the guide post with a 7/16" bit but i don't know what is going to fit. will the header, carb, valve posts, valve retainers...
  9. L

212 cc predator hop ups

i was wondering how much displacement the stock valve springs can take because i was going to get .275 cam and a 1.3 rocker but i don't know if i should get new rods to or is it fine the total lift is .3575 also what is the most advance ignition timing you ignition timing you can get for a...
  10. L

212cc predator cams

i was wondering how big i can go in cam size before i have to modify the block. also i am only interested in torque and not high rpm so i have it setup with the throttle so that the governor doesn't even kick in. so what is the biggest cam i can get? any info and advice is greatly appreciated...