Search results

1. Spoildface

New Predator 212 Very hard pull

On TDC of Compression Stroke, using a feeler guage, tighting to .003" on both valves. And they are 18lb springs.
  2. Spoildface

I thought I tried tightening lash but no effect, Will try again. And it is the old style predator- NON hemi. Valve springs are 26lbs If I remember right. That's gotta be what it is cuz those are the only things I took off.
  3. Spoildface

And yes I am getting great spark. Can someone explain to me this compression relief on the cam? It sounds like thats stuck.
  4. Spoildface

Hey guys bought a fresh predator motor and first thing I pulled the govenor and guts out, put an ARC Flywheel on, Higher tension Valve springs, and an air filter and jet kit. But I did not touch anything else. Now I went to break it in the other night and oiled it, and as soon as it hits...
  5. Spoildface

Automotive Tach on 1cyl

Both actually. The one i have now is the actual Tiny tach, but still laggy. Its mostly the night riding
  6. Spoildface

Automotive Tach on 1cyl

Hey guys wanted to know if snyone had any experience putting a tach meant for a 4 cyl on a small engine. I've tried tiny tachs but they lag and the no backlight makes it hard to ride at night. I was thinking of finding what rpm on the tack equates to its 1 cyl rpm, and putting a new guage face...
  7. Spoildface

Torque converter erratic.

Sorry if this is in the wrong area I couldn't find how to post in a catagory. I was off school a long time ago, and im on my phone in between periods and on my bus ride to tech school.
  8. Spoildface

I think its the bronze bushing. It looks alot smaller then I remember. I think it slid under something.
  9. Spoildface

Or it sheared off more than half of it in 10 mins...
  10. Spoildface

Nope I found it. The brass bushing somehow got shoved into the flat pully on the crank close to the block
  11. Spoildface

At school now when i get home I will.
  12. Spoildface

Found this so something is wrong.
  13. Spoildface

Its like brand new though which is weird. Its s custom build too, and my chain is pretty tight, could that be a cause for failure?
  14. Spoildface

Is the driver clutch supposed to slide though?
  15. Spoildface

Its not the bolt, and it doesn't rotate free, but I have a feeling that something is missing. You know the little extension peice? I think that may have broken.
  16. Spoildface

Hey everyone I recently bought a knockoff comet TAV. After riding it the first time I noticed the driver clutch is very loose. It moves in and out relitive to the crankcase. When I installed it it never slid. What happened? Its not spinning free or anything but i belive the sliding is causing...
  17. Spoildface

Max RPM Recall?

Ok so I am building a HF predator 212cc motor with no govenor, and mostly billet parts. I broke the first cast connecting rod due to over revving. I saw online a Digital hour meter/tach with a "Max RPM Recall"... What is that? Is it a rev limiter killswitch? Or does it tell me im over and is it...
  18. Spoildface

Predator 212cc to generate electricity.

Ok everyone I am making another custom minibike. Welding a frame, fabricating parts, you know. Anyways I am planning on putting on lights and a horn, and want to get it registered. However, I can't just keep changing out batterys and I want to be able to drive without fear of dying. So my...
  19. Spoildface

kids Homemade Mini Bike

This isn't a homemade bike, I actually MAKE my minibikes, everything from Welding the frame to creating a sprocket adapter. I'm sorry but I work hard so I may call my bikes "HomeMade" and when someone buys a bike, adds somthing, and calls it "HomeMade" It really annoys me. I'm 15, and been...