Search results

1. L

Predator Stock Carb

I recently bought a Uni Air Filter for my 212cc Predator stock carb but when i full throttle it the bike dies. I was told i will need a larger main jet is that true? If so what size would i need? can you link me to the one i need off this website https://www.affordablegokarts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?
  2. L

which clutch

what size clutch should i put on a 212cc predator because the one the shop sold me started to move horizontally on the shaft and smoke.
  3. L

Dirtbike Carb on Predator?

A lot of people i ride with have dirtbike carbs on their engine i was wondering whats the point and should i get one or keep my stock predator carb.
  4. L

212cc Predator Engine Clutch

Can someone link me to a clutch on amazon that i can buy because the one i have on now can move side to side because there is about a little less than a inch of space which i assume its means the clutch is too small. ill really appreciate it.
  5. L

What Dirt Bike Carb Can Fit On A Honda Clone?

I took my bike to the shop and they said I need a new carburetor and I remember seeing my friend with a dirt bike carburetor on his engine but don't know what kinds of engine he has. So what kind can fit on a Honda 5.5 clone?