Search results

1. M

Cheeftah Mounting Plate Number

@Lizardking - Thanks for the reply. I would have been genuinely impressed if someone still had this knowledge. I actually saw reference in another post to such serial numbers, which is why I posted out of curiosity. My restoration aspirations have been a long time coming on this one, and I...
  2. M

Cheeftah Mounting Plate Number

Can someone kindly assist with interpreting the number on the mounting plate of a Cheeftah? I have # 34047. Finally see it after a sandblast. Thank You
  3. M

Anyone in the Raleigh, NC area?

Thanks for the encouragement and contact info. I have started my Cheeftah restoration, but missed the 2013 build-off deadline because that was about the time that I deciding if I had the time. So I will post some updates in another thread when I get the frame back from powder coating. Cheers...
  4. M

Anyone in the Raleigh, NC area?

I did a search of the members list, but did not come up with anyone local to me to possibly consult with on a Cheeftah restore project. So, is there anyone in the Raleigh, NC area? Thanks, Michael
  5. M

My Turn Please

You guys are a riot! Thanks so much. :thumbsup: Michael
  6. M

My Turn Please

Sorry about the mini pic. Here is a biggin'! Thanks, Michael
  7. M

My Turn Please

Hello Everyone, First, great community! Secondly, I am posting some pics of my childhood minibike that I would greatly appreciate any identification on. Here is the short version of my story: When I was about 7-9 years old, my father obtained this minibike frame and slapped a...