Search results

1. T

OldMiniBikes etiquette

Now that I am enlightened that I have gotten everyones panties in a wad I am sorry I did not ask you guys first what it was worth or if you wanted it. This all started out of me just stating it was for sale again.. Are you guys related to my wife?? :hammer: I thought that was against the...
  2. T

Listed my Bonanza MX on ebay

you all just want my big bonanza.:laugh:
  3. T

OldMiniBikes GRUMPY's??? HAHA

Please tell me where I ever asked a question of why it never sold. You guys brought it up I only simply said it was for sale.
  4. T

OldMiniBikes GRUMPY's??? HAHA

(omg not OldMiniBikes I thought it was hilarious don't get your panties in a wad. Was never meant to be an original bike. Didn't think it was such a bad price considering the $1600 bonanzas on there. Im not making enemies you guys helped a bunch it was a joke
  5. T

Right everyone would pay a lot more for it with a Hodaka. Hodaka is in there so more people will check it out. Thats all it needs. Changed the heading for you guys. Find a Hodaka, change out the engine and add a couple more original parts and there you have it. Then what would you pay? The...
  6. T

item# 221245197478
  7. T

Still here. Item number:221239253310
  8. T

holy huge engine on a little mini batman!

Thats not a big engine. This is a big engine...actually comfortable to ride and stable. :thumbsup: ebay Item number: 221235445497
  9. T

Listed again, dropped price. has a buy it now price. Will be run for a week unless sold here locally with a cash buyer.. Any questions..shoot away.. Thanks Item number: 221235445497
  10. T

It was fun while it lasted but Johnny law caught me the day I actually got it done and working right.. I had a good scary 45 minutes on it though first. Just took a quick run after these pictures, damn I wish I could get away with riding this in my neighborhood.. Thanks to everyone on this...
  11. T

Hillard clutch drive sprocket..switch..OldMiniBikes Warehouse question..

I need to lower the tooth count on a hillard extreme duty 1" bore clutch..Can I switch out the drive sprocket attached to a 1" bore hillard extreme duty clutch with this sprocket from OldMiniBikes? Never done this, checking to see if this is possible with this clutch...Thanks for the opinions...
  12. T

Bonanza Brotherhood..Before and After pictures but now need everyones help...

Thanks for the advice. So I'll drill out the jet to the next size and try that out first. Can I change out the sprocket that is actually on the new clutch? If so who sells these for a 1" hillard clutch?
  13. T

So gear ratio is probably the problem right? I should have got a clutch with the smaller sprocket, half the size if it would be possible.... 10t? Is that the smallest they make?
  14. T

Nice Florida sunshine for your birthday...Happy Birthday Dude..

Nice Florida sunshine for your birthday...Happy Birthday Dude..
  15. T

It idles great. I can't put the choke completely off when it is hot. It idles find when I turn the choke about 3/4 of the way off when it is hot. I have not taken the plug out. I will do that tonight and let you guys know. I will check out the gear ratio now.. Going to just be riding around...
  16. T

The rear sprocket is 39 or 40. The tire size is 4.00-8.
  17. T

Bonanza Before and After pictures but need some help... Ok, first I am sorry to all of you that did not want me to put this engine on this bike. I promise, no Bonanza was damaged or hurt in order to fit this engine in there. I used the existing holes that were in the bike when I purchased...
  18. T

Baja warrior MB200

Welcome to the site. I'm new here too and so far everyone has been a lot of help! I think you will find this place useful and fun..
  19. T

Baja Doodle Bug

I have to say that little 97cc one that was on my DB30 was thoroughly abused and besides changing oil it never had a problem. I took that thing off, cleaned it up and sold it on craigslist here for $40 bucks in a day. Put the 6.75 briggs on thereafter. :thumbsup:
  20. T

My minibike VIDEO!!!!!!

Nice video, kinda funny too with the looks.. I think you should have ran it with some Beastie Boys playing would have been funnier.. Pretty sure I don't look that cool crusing through my hood...Welcome from one newbie to the next.