Search results

1. J

Manco rim

Hey guys i'm looking for a new rim for my manco thunderbird because my last one got bent some how and I have no idea why but yeah if you guys know where i could find on i would be thankful :)
  2. J

Best muffler and intake.

Sorry you guys should now I may have been on here for monthes but I just started 3 weeks ago but thanks for telling me and wheres the sticky . :)
  3. J

Best muffler and intake.

Hey man thanks I think right now is you air filter and the silenced that thing sounds awesome. And if I wanted to take the govener off the engine would I have to up grade my in ternals thanks. :):thumbsup:
  4. J

Manco Thunderbird snow bike build

Pics:thumbsup:
  5. J

Manco Thunderbird snow bike build

Hey guys I mabey going to do a little project and try to put a snow thrower track onto my T-Bird if I can find a snowblower as you might have guessed there is not not many of them in my area so if you guys can help me with some leads on a cheap one thats not working or something like that I will...
  6. J

Best muffler and intake.

Hey guys I WAS WONDERING what is the best muffler and intake for the predator 212 and I have a manco tbird Thanks Just ask if you need pictures. :)
  7. J

need a snow blower / thrower axle and Track.

Hey guys Im looking to do a new project with my old go kart and put some snow thrower/blower track. Heres a picture. If you guys think this thread should be moved just say And here is a picture. So what do you guys think.\ Oh on a completely unrelated topic how do you upload images with no...
  8. J

need a new Cheng Shin tire and mabey a cub cadet or other snow thrower track thanks

Sorry no but that would be awesome normally this name is taken but the steelers are awesome :shrug::laugh: He is my faverate football player ever. Ps do you actualy do you have a tire or track for sale.
  9. J

need a new Cheng Shin tire and mabey a cub cadet or other snow thrower track thanks

Hello guys I am looking for a Cheng shin knobby tires 4.00 - 8 tire for my manco thunderbird. If you guys know of any other tire that is good in mud snow sand please I am open to offers but I need them soon. And also if you have any of the cub cadet snow throwers tracks I would be interested...