Search results

1. newguy77

Manco Thunderbird?

Drum brakes, Tecumseh.
  2. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

I was stroling around the parking lot of The Hot Dog Hut and my eyes came upon the familiar lines of an azusa mini frame. So I got it. Going to rebuild a 3 HP Briggs and pop her in there. Also, going to need a few parts here and there;clutch, linkages, brakes and some foot pegs. :scooter::scooter:
  3. newguy77

arco? I have no idea

What make is it? What kind of wheels are they? Purple :scooter:
  4. newguy77

Azusa seat, kill switch, tubes, honda gas cap

Azusa seat 3 bolt pattern, kill switch and mount for handle bars, 145/70-6 and 4.10/3.50-6 tubes, @nd honda metal gas cap. Thanks:boat:
  5. newguy77

Gas tanks

I need a low profile honda gas cap or a whole gas tank with a side fill. Also any gas tank with a 1/4 fitting no too big and too rust. Thanks:scooter:
  6. newguy77

Predator gas cap filler hitting frame

I got a predator 212cc from hf for my azusa mini bike frame. When I put it in it fit but the gas cap is dead center in on the frame. Is there a way to move the gas tank over a bit? It has 3 bolts holding it on. Its one of the newer ones with the ribbed gas tank and paper air filter(manufactured...
  7. newguy77

Azusa tire and break assembly/seat

Need azusa wheels atleat the rear with the break and sprocket. Also 2 seats.
  8. newguy77

late model mini bike ID

I recently purchased this bike. It was all oily and muddy but i took it apart and cleaned it. I believe its not an OldMiniBikes but a nmb *newer mini bike. Who made/makes it? It has a band brake that is out of wack. Also what are the tabs under the rear axle holes? They are on the right and left sides.
  9. newguy77

Briggs or Tecumseh 5/8 shaft engine

I need a engine with a 5/8 shaft. Preferably a Briggs and straton 3~5ish horse power.
  10. newguy77

Well used blue bike

What frame is it? Is the engine a tecumseh? What model engine? Has no id numbers. - YouTube I finally got my first mini bike:scooter: Its blue has a scrub break and has chrome handel bars. I think the engine is a techumseh 3~ish horse power. It doesn't have any markings but 9-0-64 which I'm...
  11. newguy77

Big wheeled Mini Bike

Hello All, What Mini is this it has green fenders with tall tyres and a predator harbor freight Engine. Who made it? What year is it? and is it worth $200? :shrug: Thanks:scooter:
  12. newguy77

What is it??

[/IMG] What frame is this? The engine is a Lifan made in China. Is it a OldMiniBikes or a newer one. Its for sale for $60. Should I buy it? :shrug: Thanks.
  13. newguy77

Late 60's bike?

What bike is this? person I got it from said"vintage late 60s mini bike with briggs &Stratton motor" What year, Make and model. Thanks:scooter: