Search results

1. E

Anyone have a part number for a fuel pump from napa or part source for 196cc cl

Was wondering if anyone had a part number for a fuel pump for a 196cc Honda clone from princess auto, napa, part source or some similar Canadian reseller. Thanks!
  2. E

6.5 installed with uni filter and straight pipe stalling

So I finished by DB30 with 6.5hp power fist motor (honda clone), TAV2, Uni filter, straight pipe, and a jet kit from hot rod mini bikes (whatever one they offer). So it is all installed and running but after taking it for a rip i came back, took it in the garage and did a 1 minute break stand...
  3. E

Well going with a gx200 Powerfist clone instead of a gx390

Well the 390 was a bust! Fortunately I got a GX200 clone for 99 bucks. Now in the long run what is going to be the most reliable and dependent a centrifugal clutch or a torque converter. Secondly I see that if I even want to run a torque converter I will have to raise the engine. My...
  4. E

DB30 stock engine done got a gx390

So today I am removing the stock motor out of my DB30, I have a great condition gx390 that has 2:1 gear reduction on it. So im not big into minibiking i got the mini on a trade not running. After some fresh gas and some tuning i got it running but the motor would not pull me and even push...