Search results

1. R

Another mystery

Any ideas what brand/year? Thanks!
  2. R

What is it?

Any idea of the brand/year? Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays to all!!!
  3. R

Pioneer? What brand or year?

Anyone know more about this beast? Thanks!
  4. R

Clean Coyote

Never got the time or chance to tear into this motor, so today I decided to see inside... Was really happy to find such a clean machine!!! Now hunting a few more parts for this to be all original once again. Merry Christmas to ALL!!!
  5. R

Coyote engine cover

Dear Santa, I have been a mostly good boy this year. My Kawasaki Coyote was the BEST GIFT EVER, but now is missing the smaller engine cover. Can you (or any of your helpers) please bring me a new one for Christmas?!?!?! Thanks!!! Your friend, Robbie
  6. R

Coyote petcock

Went out to start up my Kawasaki Coyote and the petcock bowl was leaking... Noticed the plastic has shrunken and no longer seems to fit the gasket, or the ring! Any ideas on a repair? Thanks!!!
  7. R

1" recoil spring

Hunting the 1" recoil spring for my little Coyote. Looks like this, but with a loop (attached to bottom) at one end that goes through the cover. Any help is appreciated!!! Wishing you all a filling and peaceful Thanksgiving! r
  8. R

Coyote recoil

Might anyone have a scan of the parts page that would show part numbers (I know I am dreaming... just drive down to the local Kawasaki dealer and plunk down .34 for a new part!) for the MB-1A recoil, PLEASE? Looking to see if I can find another cover (the golden one that covers the pawls) and...
  9. R

Tote Gote out West

Looks like it needs some love... Tote goat mini bike The price seems right! Happy shopping.
  10. R

Coyote petcock

Still hunting a petcock for my little white Coyote tank. Hate having the fuel run all over the motor and my son's leg...! Any help is appreciated!!! Thanks, r
  11. R

Two seats?

Any ideas?
  12. R

I know I am new here, but this looks like a bad idea...

I know I am new here, but this looks like a bad idea... Twin Engine Mini Bike---Sell or Trade
  13. R

No idea, but looks neat

So I have discovered a few things this week: This is an AMAZING group! Once you get one mini bike, you want/need more!!! What's this one? Thanks!
  14. R

Coyote minis still cool?

New to this site, but long ago my very first bike was a Kawasaki Coyote and I loved that bike!!! Then it was stolen and I was bummed... Thirty-something years later, I just ran across this little bike and wonder if these are still as cool as I remember. Hoping to bring it to life and...