Search results

1. theruppman

Speedway Widowmaker

Looking for a Speedway Widowmaker. Would prefer a complete bike, but I would certainly be interested in a roller. I already have 2 NOS Sachs 80B engines, so If yours is missing the engine, not a problem. Dirt, rust.. I don't care. Obviously, the more complete and clean it is, the more I'm...
  2. theruppman

Speedway Widowmaker motor mount for Sachs 80b

Looking for a Speedway Widowmaker motor mount for the Sachs 80B engine. Someone must have one in their stash. New or used... doesn't matter. Let me know if you if you've got one! Thanks, Bill
  3. theruppman

Tecumseh HS50 engine w/ light coil

Guys, here's a Tecumseh HS50 that I rebuilt with the thought of using it on a project bike for my father-in-law. I have come to the conclusion that lights are not needed for his bike, so I'll offer this engine up to the OldMiniBikes community. Engine is fresh with new rings, rod, seals, gaskets, points...
  4. theruppman

Slanted intake manifold for Tecumseh HS50

Looking for a slanted intake manifold for a Tecumseh HS50 (5hp). I can find the ones for the HS40, but they don't fit the 5hp. The HS50 has a different shaped intake port. If you have one, let me know. Thanks, Bill
  5. theruppman

Sachs 80B Widow Maker engine parts

Looking for any and all parts to rebuild the Sachs 80B engine on one of my Speedway Widow Makers. This engine was also used on the Speedway Black Shadow as well as racing karts in the late 60's and early 70's. If you have piston, rings, gaskets, ignition parts, etc., please let me know...
  6. theruppman

Does anyone have any info on this clutch?

I have a new old stock Horstman Manufacturing torque converter clutch that I plan to mount on my Speedway. It's very similar in outside appearance to the Comet drivers. The main difference is the Comet has 2 rows of small springs around the center hub and the Horstman has only one row which is...
  7. theruppman

1970 Speedway Superstar

Hey Guys, As some of you may know, the Speedway minibikes were born as the result of some rather disgruntled Rupp employees that decided to go out on their own back in 1970. The company was located in Mansfield, OH(same town as the Rupp factory) and produced a nice variety of minibikes...
  8. theruppman

Tecumseh H35 flywheel

Hey guys, Anybody out there have a lighting coil flywheel for a Tecumseh H35 engine laying around in their shop? I have the magneto assembly, but it has a worn/damaged flywheel. The Tecumseh part number on the outside of the flywheel is 32338A and it has magnets all the way around the inside...