Search results

1. yonis

a couple of things

i have a bird wren roller, a trailhorse roller and a doodle bug for sale. the bird asking 100 obo. the trail horse 175 obo, and the doodle bug im asking 300 it has a predator 212cc on it runs good still has the warranty for 3 years. will ship for fee or local pickup.
  2. yonis

what horse power

i picked this briggs up yesterday and i cant figure out the horse power i was told by the guy that it was a 3.5 but im thinking now it may be smaller. the model number is 5s and the type is 700023 and the serial number is 53056. anybody know?
  3. yonis

clinton

I picked up a Clinton engine today and im trying to figure out how to find what hp it is
  4. yonis

a couple of things

i have a sears roper frame i have the scrub brake the pegs pretty much everything. only problem is someone cut the fframe so they could fit a bigger motor.im looking to get 100 for the frame obo. i also have 2 5hp motors one is a briggs and the other a tecumseh looking for 75 each obo. pick up...
  5. yonis

tecumseh 3.5

Im looking for a tecumseh 3.5 or 4hp To put on my sears drover. Doesnt have to look good just would like it to run.
  6. yonis

what is this?

two different bikes i think they are both birds but im not sure
  7. yonis

think it is a bird

i had had this picture up and was told it may be a bird wren. i took the motor off and there was a number *819670* does anyone know what the number is and do you know around what year the bike is thanks anthony
  8. yonis

any idea what these two are

im going to be picking up these two bikes tomorrow and im wondering if anyone knows what they are?
  9. yonis

roller

Looking for a roller not to picky on make or year. And dont have a ton of money.
  10. yonis

79cc predator motor qusetion

i got a 79cc predator motor that im putting on a manco streaker. im having a problem hooking up the throttle cable. does anyone know how?
  11. yonis

horstman reaper clutch,

I have a used horestman clutch for sale or trade. Just make and offer.
  12. yonis

vintage Bonanza mini bike frame

i found a older bonanza mini bike frame i think from the late 60 to early 70 for sale. i was wondering if its worth picking up. it comes with both wheels cables seat pretty much everything but the motor. thanks
  13. yonis

help

Hello im having a problem i was looking for a older mini bike couldnt find ome then i ended up finding two newer manco i bought both got them cleaned up and tryed to run it it would start and run for a min bu t when you close the choke it would kill it. And if you kept the coke opened it would...