Search results

1. M

Mikuni 34/ 420 predator question.

Here it tis...sounds awesome, but dumps fuel out of the bottom overflow AND seems to run better without the mikuni fuel pump (Gravity feed). Is this the case with a mikuni flatslide? Is there a workaround for a karting/atv application requiring a fuel pump? Thanks
  2. M

Mod 420 starting issue

Hey all. I built up a 420 and installed a 34 mikuni flatslide with mikuni fueld pump and ran it at idle to break it in for about 20min (NR racing recommended). I revved a few times and then i conked out, now it wont start. I forgot to tighten the adjustment bolts on the flywheel (ARC) and it did...
  3. M

420 Flywheel/Coil Gap

I have the ARC with the ring gear and I can't find the little piece of paper with the proper gapping number? Little help:shrug:
  4. M

420 Predator parts guidance

I have a 420 that ran for about 5 hrs on my homemade generator rig and I'm going to build it up. I've done 3 212 builds so I have a decent feel for what I want to do. Can you all provide some suggestions on what to keep/sell? I've broken the whole piece down to the bare block and removed the...
  5. M

What's the deal with the MB200?

I looked for a sticky, but thought I'd ask. Will it return to production?
  6. M

Synthetic Oil leak

I recently moved to Redline oil after break-in on my modded predator and I'm noticing oil on the floor. Realizing there are many factors, one of which is the fact that synthetics do creep past seals, do you all have any hints/tricks. I don't mind living with it and topping off on occasion. I'm...
  7. M

2013 Mrguy Special

Will sell roller including brake and throttle hardware for $225. Rear is 12x6x6 slick on 6x4 tristar. Would sell frame alone for $115. Local pickup or can ship from 19090 zip.
  8. M

390 carb alky on a mod 212

I did some thread searches, but wanted to get some newer pointers. 212 14cc head 308 cam 3.7 rod Zero deck piston Flywheel 390 carb with arc adapter 72t sprocket Running VP M5 Could barely open choke so I bored the jet out pretty large, can open the choke more (not all the...
  9. M

2013 mrguy special

Just finished my 2013 mrguy special...
  10. M

External band brake setup question

Can someone send pix of external band brake setup for a rear sprocket ncluding the cable. Thanks.:thumbsup:
  11. M

Mojo D2 Kart tires

I have a set of used tires that could be used for a barstool or yard kart project. Mojo tires are the spec tire for ROTAX kart racing. $10 plus shipping PM me for pix.
  12. M

Alky jetting question

I'm trying out VP M5 in my modded predator. I bored out the main into the 60s and it runs well at 1/3 choke (richer?) also conks out at idle (low speed jet needs to be bigger?):shrug:
  13. M

Sophomore Jinx build!

OK here are the particulars: HF 212 3.7 arc rod milled piston 1:3 stamped rockers 26lb springs 308 cam Flywheel chinese 340/390 carb (SRC?) Racing plug Filled the carb with VP M5 alky...nothing. Drained and filled with 92 still nothing. Plug is sparking. Engine is not catching at...
  14. M

Fun Kart (based on a 2003 CRG Chassis)

I'm selling this garage project that has been banned by the neighborhood moms. The frame is from my 2003 CRG Road Rebel frame that has been modified to accept the Predator 212. The motor is stock except for the header and the OldMiniBikes Intake. Most of the money is in the MCP disc braking system. I'm...
  15. M

Rs

Just hooked up my digital tachometer and I'm looks like I'm doing 6500 on my first run. 60 or 63 sprocket 308 cam 3.5 Rod wiseco piston 14 cc head 26 Pound Springs billet flywheel Seems good What do you need to get these up to 8 grand?
  16. M

E-tube

I added to mod 212 w/bored-out jet...not feeling much difference. Please opine...
  17. M

Piston clearing block after mods on 212...

Thought I'd get my feet we with a build and dove in deep. ARC: long rod, wiseco, .308, white stripe springs and hi-comp head, flywheel. Piston is clearing the block. Before I start tearing down and buying new gaskets, I thought I would see if I might be missing something easy. Thanks