Search results

1. FastKat

PakJak swap meet find

Firemarshal71, here is a link to some great tech info on setting up your front end. I ve used this with great success on a ninja 1100 sand rail I built. Tom Pro Design - Why Choose Tom Pro Design? Nice work on the quad, it's gonna rock with that Predator engine.
  2. FastKat

PakJak swap meet find

Hi Tom, thanks for the tip on the washer setup, I'll be looking into this in the morning. Firemarshal71, the tires are 16 x 8 on 7" rims. Are you building a kart or a quad? What engine will you be using?
  3. image954

image954

4. quad conversion

quad conversion

5. FastKat

PakJak swap meet find

Here it is all dressed up n ready to ride. the roll bar is removable and I have an adult seat that slides right in place. Whaaaaat, you think I won't be riding this on tuneup and oil change days!
  6. FastKat

PakJak swap meet find

Off Road Go Cart Finally finished the go cart conversion for my grandson, actually I did build 2 identical carts, didn't want to upset my other grandson. It was great finding the quads on C.L. to use as the front and rear suspension for these. Thankfully the Pedator engine can be slowed way...
  7. FastKat

What is this...Mini Chopper

Capt America Mini Chopper After a bit of research, I've decided to build this little mini chopper as a "Captain America" chopper as in "Easy Rider". I've located the Lifan 250cc twin that's all polished and chromed and the frame is nearly identical in bend and profile. Mucho Chrome, but how...
  8. image914

image914

9. FastKat

What is this...Mini Chopper

I purchased this lot of 4 projects from a neighbor for $100.00, I could not refuse this. Part of this group was a Mini Chopper that I'm in love with! My neighbor has no clue what it is and neither do I. Can anyone out there give me a clue?
  10. image889

image889

11. image888

image888

12. image887

image887

13. image886

image886

14. image885

image885

15. image884

image884