Search results

1. cruzier81

125cc manual clutch on kart

I seem to be having bad luck on getting tbis kart going.i started out going to put 12hp tec on it ,got it running good then starter flew off.then i was going to put scooter motor on it,but found out dude i got it from took stuff out the tav.so now have roketa 125cc pit bike everything seems junk...
  2. cruzier81

adly 50cc on klipper kart how to do it?

Ok i have posted in other sections,but have changed my mind and want to start over.ive got a adly 50cc motor off mopad that caught fire only 700 miles on it.puts out 3,7 hp stock,but believe someone has sooped this one up,noticed they took washer off variator,and guy i got it from said it has...
  3. cruzier81

what motor is this?

All i know 1in shaft was told its 12hp briggs off a mower.
  4. cruzier81

how to put scooter motor on kart

I want to put a 50cc 2stroke scooter motor on go kart.how to do it? Can i just put a sprocket where wheel slides on? Will the aluminum be strong enough to hold withought cracking if i bolt down right? Any links to where it has been done? My axil has big sprocket with 52 teeth for #40 chain.has...
  5. cruzier81

klipper kart

I just picked up a klipper go kart by t&o any info on them im ready to build a racee.
  6. cruzier81

12hp briggs electric start

This guy has a riding mower motor side shaft he bought but relized he needed different.ive been wanting a motor for kart or? What all would i need to test it or get it started.im only trading a push mower for it it has keyed shaft he saws.with it haveing just electric start is all i need is gas...
  7. cruzier81

how many shoe brakes can you go through in a week?

Hey guys i tell ya this mini harley is really junk,but it goes fast and motor wont quit.ive done went through two pairs shoes already.whats the most pairs shoes you went through?i really dont like loose bolt falling off the bike,need to junk it,but its so fun with me and kids.starter done went...
  8. cruzier81

add signature

Ive went everywhere cant find how to add my signature any info?
  9. cruzier81

making go-ped

I have 3 scooters that have electric motors on them.one has a seat and 12 inch wheels.is this a goodsite to get info on transforming them into a go-ped with 49cc motor or smaller? Or is there another good site for this.i believe all i would have to do is change sprockets to match engine ,clutch...