klipper kart

If it's the Klipper go-kart I'm thinking of it's not really a race kart platform, even the ones with no roll cage are ill designed for any known style of kart racing I know of. More of a Yerf Dog or Murray type kart for off road karting, those beat the fillings out of my teeth and hurt my back so I stay off em. Post some pics, it may not be what I'm describing but I've had two klippers I bought to sell both without roll cages. The old guy had bought them for grandkids and they sat and wouldn't start, seats got dog chewed and paint faded to near pink from red so I got both for $200. Got both OHV Tecumseh engines running with a little $ and work, covered the seats myself with trunk liner material and got $300 each after painstakingly compounding and buffing the paint back to red. Funny thing was the buyer said he planned to paint one pink for his daughter.:doah::doah::doah:

On one kart has band brakes other has the drum brakes there's still a lot on pads.how do I figure out what size chain I need some way to measure? It really big chain on one it broke when tire flew off.the othee will take big chain too,but no writing to tell what size I will need

Thanks man thats best guide ive seen.ill be getting back with u on progress.do u know where i could get 1in bore clutch with 420 sprocet?

That comet 1in bore clutch says no bigger than 8hp could u tell me why.i have a 12hp would it be ok with 8in drag tires.or should i order from warehouse.just wondering about where to get a good 1in clutch for 12hp briggs.