Search results

1. C

Aftermarket Rear Banchi Brake?

Vicky at OldMiniBikes is Awesome After many phone calls and measurements, what I have is very different from what I can buy. Ended up going with the clutch brake. Vicky was very patient and nice in dealing with me and my strange/unique situation. Thank you Vicky.
  2. C

Don't know what to do Well I ordered the 4 1/4 from OldMiniBikes and it does not work with the wheel or the drum I have.The drum I have has an ID of 4.325 and mounts with six bolts on the inside of the drum. I didn't want to alter the frame for a scrubber brake and I didn't want a clutch brake but I...
  3. C

Thank you. Thank you:thumbsup:
  4. C

Rear Banchi Brake Shame on me but I ordered the 5" Bendix brake and didn't measure the drum I have......well of course my drum is too small. I measure it and come up with just over 4 1/4. Any ideas? Thanks again for the help. Sorting this brake out is turning me gray!:hammer:
  5. C

Thank you... for the input. I actually emailed OldMiniBikes a week ago with this question. Never got a response. What stops the assembly from rotating? If someone has a pic of the Banchi rear brake set it would help me. Thanks again for all the help. I'll be ordering the OldMiniBikes part today.
  6. C

I'm building a Banchi with my son and we have the rear turbine wheel with the drum....but that's it. Is the some where we can get the rest of the brake system? Do they make a aftermarket part that will work with that drum wheel combination? I'd like to keep that as the brake system but I guess I...
  7. C

Father Son Banchi project

Pics Here are some pics of the beginning of the project. Just dis assembly and after a trip to the media blaster.
  8. C

Rupp Banchi Rear Brake

Just started this Banchi project with my son. Looking for the rear brake system for the tubine wheel. I have the drum. Thanks Matt
  9. C

Father Son Banchi project

First, I'd like to say what a great site. I never thought there was so much going on in the mini bike world. My son and I were looking for a project mini bike and were lucky enough to score a Rupp Banchi. We got lucky in the sense, he just wanted any mini bike and we were fortunate to find this...