Search results

1. Hambone

Need a Little ID Help

Anyone have any idea what kind of mini this is? Looks like the GA Trail Horse I have in the garage but, there are some things that jump out at me as odd....... Possibly a Ruttman??
  2. Hambone

Chinese Carb Throttle linkage hook up

Many Thanks MiniBikeDan1980!!!! I was reading that I had to drill and extra hole in the butterfly but, this solves the problem!!!
  3. Hambone

Chinese Carb Throttle linkage hook up

Evening Men, can someone give me some guidance on booking up the throttle linkage to one of those Chinese knock off #632230 Tecumseh carbs? Finally got the H35 back together and now I am stumped... I have been doing some reading on Pinrepair on the topic
  4. Hambone

Drilling PTO for clutch

Thanks to all of you guys!! Good information right here. RobertC, I may take you up on the offer!
  5. Hambone

General Appliance Score

Picked this up from a buddy for $50... will need to make a trip to the sand blaster.... fenders need attention as well as the front forks.... looks like this sat outside for a good while....
  6. Hambone

3hp Briggs

A question for those Briggs enthusiasts.... is the steel mesh piece supposed to be attached to the back of the cover or the flywheel itself? You already know I took that joker apart
  7. Hambone

3hp Briggs

Just picked up a late 80’s John Deere 3 edger with a 3hp Briggs. Was going pay $35 for it since he held onto it for a few days for me. Heard it run when I got there and then the starter jammed. he gave it to me for free!!! Now I have enough running engines to finish all (3) bikes with the...
  8. Hambone

HS50 Upgrade

Starting on a new project.....an HS50 upgrade for my personal mini courtesy of this old Dynamark snow blower. I had the guy give me the model numbers off the front cover. The numbering is rusty but, you can clearly make out the HS50......My daughters get stuck with the 3hp & 3.5hp motors lol...
  9. Hambone

Drilling PTO for clutch

Have any of you gentleman been down the road of drilling a PTO for a clutch? My little H35 has a 5/8” OD PTO, that is not drilled and tapped for a bolt. Any idea what the right size ID drill bushing that needs to be used?
  10. Hambone

Back Again After A (5) Year Hiatus!!

Hello Men!!! Back again after sometime. Still have not made any headway on the (3) minis sitting in my garage for the past (7) years. Picked up this little Tecumseh H35-45642U, on an old McLane tiller. Looking for a little advice to convert this to a mini bike style set. Although I need a new...
  11. Hambone

Golden Pinto Resto Mod

Thanks buckeye...................looks like all of my old pictures disappeared so I need to snap some more. Now that they training wheels are off her pedal bike, she may be ready as long as my wife does not go too crazy with worry
  12. Hambone

Golden Pinto Resto Mod

It's getting there DBMonster85
  13. Hambone

Golden Pinto Resto Mod

It has been a long time since I got back on here. Now that winter is approaching, I figured I would jump back into this and get this bike for my oldest daughter running. I am picking up (3) of these 6hp's from my wife's boss for $50. I am told (2) of them run. Any idea what they are?? I may have...
  14. Hambone

Golden Pinto Resto Mod

Been out of the game for almost (2) years but I am ready to get back on it this fall. Been fooling around with this one trying to get parts for it and get it back up here from Calhoun, Louisiana.
  15. Hambone

Golden Pinto Resto Mod

Grainy picture com my iPhone. Cut the handle bars off to test fit the ape hangers that I pulled of the parts mini. I think they look good and my daughter likes them. Now I need to fabricate up some handle bar clamps and fix the front forks. One side is about 3/4" - 1" out of level. Looks like...
  16. Hambone

Cheeftah Wheels

How wide is the hub on the front wheel?
  17. Hambone

Wheel bearing question

3/4"
  18. Hambone

Wheel bearing question

Pictures of the hub
  19. Hambone

Wheel bearing question

Many thanks. Here is what we are working with
  20. Hambone

Wheel bearing question

I finally got around to taking the wheels apart on the homemade mini bike I picked up last month. I think the rear wheel came off a late 50's kart (bases on some pictures I saw on EBay. I a pulled 3/4" axle out of the rear hub. I am not a home to measure it or post up some pictures but, does...