Search results

1. H

Air cleaner/filter-Chrysler West Bend 820

My friend cut the bases on his cnc. I'll ask him if he saved the file, if so I can probably get the necessary parts.
  2. H

Air cleaner/filter-Chrysler West Bend 820

Those are very hard to come by. I ended up making one, not perfect but pretty close.
  3. H

Post your cars!

Heres my 86 K10 that I restored 2 years ago.
  4. H

HS40 cam upgrade

Great info! TY
  5. H

HS40 cam upgrade

This makes sense, I guess I know better to expect better performance from the stock carb. What slide carb is best suited for the HS50?
  6. H

HS40 cam upgrade

Thanks for all the great help, I purchased the 245 cam and I already had the billet rod. Just going .20 over so I have a fresh and square bore. Im wanting to keep the stock appearance on the carb, any suggestions there?
  7. H

HS40 cam upgrade

Looking at putting a 245 cam in a HS40 I'm rebuilding. The reading I have done says its a drop in cam, I can still utilize the stock springs and keepers. Is the cam worth the upgraded throttle response, or am I just wasting money with it?
  8. H

Arctic cat seats

Looking for any nice used Arctic cat seats. Let me know what you have and thanks!
  9. H

SCAMMERS. Be careful

I got one on the hook right now.
  10. H

WTB, Arctic cat SSSCAT 4 cycle

sent you a pm
  11. H

WTB, Arctic cat SSSCAT 4 cycle

I'm looking for a somewhat complete or project Arctic cat SSScat with the tecumseh hs40 engine.
  12. H

Screamer engine

Looking for a 8hp chrysler engine for an arctic cat screamer. LMK if you have or know of any. Thanks!
  13. H

arctic cat cables

Tried them, no luck. I mainly need the rear one.
  14. H

arctic cat cables

Hi all, fixing up a ramrod I picked up. I need the 2 brake cables, any advice on where to get them?