Search results

1. Rich G.

I'm new and would like some help

Yes I am keeping the engine swithitching it to the float bowl carberator and adding a aftermarket tank untill I can get an original. I will post picks of the resto as it goes along. Finding the original motor and other bits needed is too much and my Daughter is just having too much fun on it...
  2. Rich G.

Yea, actually its my Daughter and she is 8 years old. Loves this thing because its real not like the Toy r us electric stuff. Rides everyday, goverened it back so I can hang with her on my road racing bicycle. I keep her running at about 15mph.
  3. Rich G.

Need a tank for my Artic Cat Whisker

Anybody wanting to free up a tank for an Artic Cat Mini Bike? Send me a PM with all the info. Thanks, Rich G.
  4. Rich G.

Wow, Thanks Jay I would have never found this out if I didnt join this Forum. Now I have to find the motor, exhaust, gas tank...boy my wife is going to be thrilled by this distraction. Thanks, Rich G.
  5. Rich G.

Hi everybody I'm new and need some help figuring out what this mini bike is. I think it's a Rupp or a Fox but I am not sure. On the bottom side of the top bar it looks like there was a mount for a tank but it was cut off. Under the seat mounting plate there is a another bracket that looks like...
  6. image1108

image1108

7. Unknown mini bike

Unknown mini bike

8. Unknown mini bike

Unknown mini bike

9. Kids enjoying their first mini bike

Kids enjoying their first mini bike

Hi everybody I'm new and need some help figuring out what this mini bike is. I think it's a Rupp or a Fox but I am not sure. On the bottom side of the top bar it looks like there was a mount for a tank but it was cut off. Under the seat mounting plate there is a another bracket that looks like...