Search results

1. rfedodge68

cat eliminator tires

Good day all, can someone please tell me the correct tire size, front and rear on a cat eliminator.? i bought a frame and im at the point of buying tires, but none were on it when i bought the frame. thanks
  2. rfedodge68

EL 400 eliminator seat

EL 400 CAT Eliminator seat. origional, poped its stiches where the seat bends, no rips or tears. Price $100.00 and you pay shipping.
  3. rfedodge68

OldMiniBikes box stock motor

Good Day everyone! has anyone bought one of those box stock engines from the OldMiniBikes warehouse? if so what do you think of it?thanks guys
  4. rfedodge68

production date / serial number

Hello everyone! I have a mystery for yall i hope someone can help with. I own a cat EL 400 eliminator im reworking. i stripped the frame for repainting , i did not use anything that would damage the metal in any way, i searched the frame very carefully and could not find a production date or...
  5. rfedodge68

cat groups ?

does anyone know is there a cat group on here? ive looked through so many pages i think my eye balls are going to fall out! LOL thanks guys
  6. rfedodge68

sprocket size?

good day everyone. i have a cat eliminator. it has a 68 tooth sprocket on it , to say the least its very worn out. in the OldMiniBikes warehouse there is a sprocket that has the same bore and bolt pattern but it only has 66 teeth. what i need to know is will the lack of two teeth from a 68 to a 66 will...
  7. rfedodge68

Mini bike club?

Good day everyone, can anyone tell me is there a mini bike club around richmond virginia? id really like to join one after seeing videos on youtube of other clubs and all the fun they have. looks like the kind of people that know how to have fun and dont care what bike you have as long as you...
  8. rfedodge68

slack chain

good day every one, does anyone know of a bolt -on chain tensioner? i really dont want to cut or weld on this frame. I have a Cat 400 el Eliminator.
  9. rfedodge68

cat mini bike help.

I got a cat eliminator project my first mini bike. and i posted here about it and the feed back i got was very helpful. but due to what i was told about the rare and very hard to find rear disc brake caliper . i need help. mine is missing the caliper, mount is still there. is there any way to...
  10. rfedodge68

barn find

Hey guys. thought yall may like to check out my barn find and my first mini bike project.Its a 1 owner since new. its been setting in this guys pole barn for over 30 years he blew up the motor after only a few years and parked it. only surface rust on the chrome parts and none on the frame at...
  11. rfedodge68

whats the difference?

At 53 i just got my first mini bike resto project. its a 71 cat eliminator roller. and the question i have is whats the difference between a cat eliminator and a cat dominator? ive seen pics and they look alike. and also where can i get parts from?i need a clutch chain cover and a rear brake...
  12. rfedodge68

what is this?

i bought this mini bike today. always wanted one. but does anyone know what this is?