cat mini bike help.

I got a cat eliminator project my first mini bike. and i posted here about it and the feed back i got was very helpful. but due to what i was told about the rare and very hard to find rear disc brake caliper . i need help. mine is missing the caliper, mount is still there. is there any way to make a after market caliper work on my bike, and if so what brand and type? ive restored gokarts for many years and ive never seen a brake system like this, where the drive sprocket and brake disc is the same part. not seperate like ive seen . well guys any ideas? thankyou all very much!

The one on my 400 fits within that "V" area on the brake mount. The case is shaped like that. Slightly different. ??? Seen this and another post before and was wondering about that.

Also, Mark G shows those bushings. LOL, those are no joke, and have to be in there for the thing to work worth a damn.

I also used a Taiwan brake set I got from OldMiniBikes and whittled down the outside half to fit that mount. (Angle grinder)

And Dodge, those are the absolute worst brakes I have seen, even when you do get them working right. :thumbsup: