Search results

1. L

Powell Challenger

I just picked up this powell challenger project, came with what I believe is the original belt/chain guard (plastic) not in the pictures.
  2. L

bonanza model?

Hi all picked up a little bonanza yesterday has an id tag# of 9340. I do not know what model it is or what came standard, fenders chain guard, if the seat looka original etc. the frame is unmolested and has a jackshaft. I thought it was cheap at 200. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Andy
  3. L

Need Help on Wards/Gilson Seat

Can anyone please give me the proper demensions for a wards gilson mini bike seat, so I can have one made. Thanks for any herlp. Andy
  4. L

wards gilson fenders and chain guard wtd

I am looking for fenders and chain guard for my gilson/wards mini bike. Thx andy
  5. L

GoDevil go devil project(s)

I just picked up 2 go devils from a friend. One is complete the other is missing the front forks and wheel. Does anyone know if any parts are available engine and other parts. Thanks.
  6. L

gilson wards

Looking for front fender and chain guard to a wards/gilson/allis chalmers. Thanks
  7. L

Allis Chalmers? Project

I picked up what I believe is an allis chalmers mini bike. It is at the powder coaters now. I am searching for the proper engine, I believe 5hp tecumseh, however I just bought a new kohler 8hp electric start for $165 I may use. Looking for a front fender and headligh and taillight. I will post...
  8. L

Super Bronc Project

I just picked up a Super Bronc VT10 Project. Very Clean shape going to the powder coater today.
  9. L

Powell Challenger Project

This is my Powell Challenger Project. The stock spark arrestor is missing and there is a weld over the area of the serial #. I'm hoping to grind it down and ressurrect the #. The forks have a nut and bolt on the top of each fork and don't know if this is stock or some kind of modification.