Search results

1. P

'71 Speedway frame

more to ship than what it's worth when you figure the cost to ship a 30 pack too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. P

'71 Speedway frame

anyone need a nice Speedway frame?30 pack of Busch Light and it's yours.must pick up in Whitmore Lake,Mi.
  3. P

speedway scorpion ?????

just figured someone might need a good straight frame.we will see
  4. P

speedway scorpion ?????

no other parts just the frame.just trying to find out what it is and maybe what it is worth.
  5. P

speedway scorpion ?????

from what I can tell this looks like a scorpion frame.serial #20101.anyone that can confirm this for me.looks to be NOS.
  6. P

Rat Trike Update

built this a couple years back and going with a new rear end and new motor.should be interesting.
  7. P

My newest find! Alsport Tri-Sport RTS?

Steve you're right that looks like it would made that side solid.Maybe something was going on with that side and that was their fix.
  8. P

1974 Alsport Trisport RTS 340 SL Restore / Rebuild thread

go on my facebook page and you can see more plus some of my other builds. https://www.facebook.com/dana.russell.758
  9. P

quick pic of the set-up.
  10. P

no insult taken guys just sharing some info.I'm running Polaris clutches on my RTS with a '96 Polaris 340 fan cooled motor and it seems to run pretty good so far.have not had a chance to really open it up but I know it has the balls to get your attention!!!!!
  11. P

the 50% loss in hp can be seen when comparing engine dyno numbers to track dyno numbers.snowmobile clutches will achieve 1:1 with no problem when geared right.been racing sleds for almost 30 years so I do have some idea!!!!!!:smile:
  12. P

CVT clutches loss about 50% of hp.also I doubt that motor will see 9000rpm,more like 7000-7500 if that.
  13. P

Mud Bug Decal?

here you go. 3and 3/8 inches across.
  14. P

Mud Bug Decal?

will get the pic today and measurements.been busy with a new grandson being born yesterday!
  15. P

Mud Bug Decal?

I can get a pic and send it to you.I need the front decal !!!!!!!!
  16. P

another score!!!!

goes nice with the mud bug!
  17. P

another score!!!!

just picked up this Wards TX555 yesterday.motor is not original or rear tires and rims but who cares!and it runs!!!!
  18. P

barn find today

got her running today!!!:smile:about $12 in parts and the carb on and off about 6 times and the motor runs like a top!!!!still need to go through the rear end and get the brakes working and then it's what to do with the throttle.
  19. P

barn find today

not really that heavy,192lbs according to the specs.should be another fun one.might try and get the motor to run today.will keep you all updated!!
  20. P

barn find today

got it for $350 and the tires hold air and the motor turns over.don't know yet if it has spark be will know soon.it just looked too clean to pass up.no scratches or cracks in the glass a nd the seat pad looks great.:smile: