Search results

1. S

idle help

i was thinking that but i couldn't find mine in the garage. might have to grab some from work tomorrow.
  2. S

idle help

thanks for the idea. i just tried this but no matter how much i tried to scratch up the threads with a screw driver it still turns too easy of loose. i was thinking of trying to find a small spring to put on it like a normal adjustment screw. and to the post above i know i have an idle issue im...
  3. S

idle help

any ideas? i need to get this thing finished up
  4. S

idle help

i just finished swapping a 10hp Tecumseh from a snow-blower into my go kart. i fully cleaned the carb and have the throttle hooked up to carb with out governor. it starts easy and runs great but i cant get it to idle low enough to fully release the torque converter. if i turn the stop screw down...
  5. S

trash find go kart

the other day on my way to work at 5:30am i found this little gem by someones trash with a free sign on it. put gas in it and it fired right up but could use a carb cleaning. i was happier than a kid on Christmas. haven't tried to ride it yet because the drive tire is shot but i picked one up...
  6. S

honda mr50 float height?

does anybody know the float height for the honda elsinore mr50? i finally got the rest of the carb ready to go but know the float i'snt set right because the float actually hits the carb body before the tang barely contacts the float needle.
  7. S

honda mr50 carb help

i just picked up a 1974 honda elsinore mr50 that hasn't ran in years, i was cleaning the carb and got everything cleaned out besides for what looks like a pick up tube or something i sprayed carb cleaner, blew with air compressor , and tried sticking a copper wire through it over and over again...