Search results

1. D

Thunderbird Coming Along

Got my brake set up today. Used disc brake set-up on the sprocket. Lever is off of a Katana Motorcycle. Works great.
  2. D

Help Identify

Herters I think. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/complete-mini-bikes/58682-70s-herters-sale.html
  3. D

Help Identify

No luck in my search. Help appreciated.
  4. D

Thunderbird Coming Along

Rode it tonight with the briggs. Not bad at all for what I do. Now to work up a brake. Scrub brake was missing when I traded for it.
  5. D

Thunderbird Coming Along

yeah, i don't really care for the way a predator looks with everything removed in order for it to fit. I might use it on my scat cat if I don't end up trying to hang a sachs in it.
  6. D

Thunderbird Coming Along

I suppose I can put the predator 212 on that I have if this is not enough motor. I generally just putt around anyway.
  7. D

Thunderbird Coming Along

I love to re-purpose. The board gives it the look I wanted and is actually not all that bad on the butt. Motor came off a $20.00 1 year old edger someone let get gunked up. Runs great now. Just hope it's enough to push it.
  8. D

Thunderbird Coming Along

Really like how this is turning out.
  9. D

Rupp? Hybrid? What?

Scat Cat?
  10. D

Rupp? Hybrid? What?

What I thought was a Rupp might not be. The rear looks to be one but up front there are two bars running from the gusset to the motor mounting plate. Can't seem to find any other bike that looks like it. Any help appreciated.
  11. D

Sachs Saxonette 50 Throttle Cntrol

Can someone direct me to where I might find the throttle parts to the Bing carb for a Sachs 50? See attached diagram. Parts 30, 31, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, and 8. Thanks for any help.
  12. D

taco 44 on cl

Out of powdercoating, almost fully assembled and already been ridden a few times. It's a blast! Oh, don't shame the seat. It fits the theme of "Parts Laying Around".
  13. D

Help with Taco 44 rear wheel disasembly

It is apart! Didn't have to cut the axle. Thanks for the input.
  14. D

Funny. Just got done cutting the tire off. I will let it soak for a few days and see what I end up with. I think the spacer on the opposite side of the axle in the pic is working against me too. It is rusted on.
  15. D

Can someone tell me how I should go about getting this rim disassembled? It has the four bolts running through to the other side with washers and nuts keeping it together. I have removed the nuts but can't get the rim to separate. I have the studs soaking in PB Blaster as well as the axle. It is...
  16. D

taco 44 on cl

It is an early one. 1966 taco 44 #107.
  17. D

taco 44 on cl

Saw it come up on the listings yesterday too. Didn't have a gun or ammo to trade for it so I went ahead and agreed to pay him his full retail. Picking up tomorrow.
  18. D

New Guy In Missouri

Trading a perfectly good OC Chopper bicycle for this tomorrow.
  19. D

New Guy In Missouri

Located near Springfield.