Search results

1. T

Looking for Belt size

I don't think my drive is a 20... Just stamped Comet industries, and I don't have a belt to measure, or compare too..
  2. T

Looking for Belt size

I think its a Comet 30.. Motor side of Converter is flat... My Jack shaft pully OD is 5"Converter pully also is 5", 6 5/8 Center to center.. Thanks for help..
  3. T

Looking for Belt size

Picked up a early 70's Speedway Scorpion mini. Missing the drive belt, Can someone help me with the size I need.
  4. T

Need Toqure conv belt size

Picked up a early 70's Speedway Scorpion mini.. missing belt.. Anyone know stock # or size?
  5. T

Please help in identifying this mini!

Thats looks very close.. except front downtubes, had a bend in them for the Hodaka motor.. Thanks for the picture.. :) Well... My Herters is on the way to Pa. and will be restored.. Someone wanted it bad... figgured someone would. Thanks all for helping...
  6. T

does look a little like it, but alot of frame is different, totaly different motor mounts, this frame was made for the Hodaka motor in it. I've searched hundreds of pics on the internet, and seen some Herter's mini bikes on there, but none that match this. It does say Hampton Bay on decal...
  7. T

updated pics.. after cleaning old oil off.. Please someone find another same bike info.. other pics???
  8. T

I'm going crazy looking.. lol
  9. T

Yes.. can't find a pic anywhere on the internet just like it.. Same Herter's frame... Note exhaust gos thru frame, and down, and out right side of swingarm. thanks for reply
  10. T

I picked up this mini bike, It came with orig sales recept, 9/1976, and orig noterized statement of origin.. also owners manual.. saying its a Herter's.. but.... the motor looks stock, and motor is 2 stroke Hodaka Ace 100B. I cant find a pic of this bike on internet.. Pic on owners manual looks...