Please help in identifying this mini!

I picked up this mini bike, It came with orig sales recept, 9/1976, and orig noterized statement of origin.. also owners manual.. saying its a Herter's.. but.... the motor looks stock, and motor is 2 stroke Hodaka Ace 100B. I cant find a pic of this bike on internet.. Pic on owners manual looks like my bike, but has a Briggs, or Tumch motor, and solid wheels. Hmmm was this special order? see Pics..
Bike looks complete with exception of missing clutch cable, and tailight lens..
Any info would help.. Christopher.. Phx, Az.

Yes.. can't find a pic anywhere on the internet just like it.. Same Herter's frame... Note exhaust gos thru frame, and down, and out right side of swingarm. thanks for reply

does look a little like it, but alot of frame is different, totaly different motor mounts, this frame was made for the Hodaka motor in it.
I've searched hundreds of pics on the internet, and seen some Herter's mini bikes on there, but none that match this. It does say Hampton Bay on decal.
Come on.. this can't be a one off bike.. I have Orig sales recept from 1976.

markus

I've never seen that model or knew they had a Hodaka version :thumbsup:. When I had a Mark II version it took me awhile to figure out what it was as well and I want to say it was pretty much the only spoke wheel Herters I have seen till yours.

I dont think they sold like hotcakes and they were probably only sold through the Herters catalog for the most part. Maybe watch for some herters catalogs on ebay in the 73-76 time period and you may find it in there, thats what I had to do for mine.

Should have been a tecumseh in mine, it was a beater:

You will see the fat tire bikes, occasionally a small wheel, but the spoked wheel hardly ever. very interesting bike!

Thats looks very close.. except front downtubes, had a bend in them for the Hodaka motor.. Thanks for the picture.. :)
Well... My Herters is on the way to Pa. and will be restored.. Someone wanted it bad... figgured someone would.
Thanks all for helping...