Search results

1. B

6 hp Vangaurd needs rejetting?

I actually have a 6hp Mitsubishi which the exact same motor as the 6 hp Briggs Vangaurd. I want to put an exhaust on it and am wondering if I need to rejett. If I do need to where do I rejet the mikuni carb it came with has 3 jets. A huge main jet, a jet on the on the lower side of where the...
  2. B

band brake problems

I have a mini bike that had the scrub brake removed for a jackshaft. I put a 4 3/16 band brake on my mt clutch and have issues with the brake grabbing on to the clutch. The brake barely works and stops my engine at times. I have to adjust the idle very high to make the bike run and feel the...
  3. B

Bird Scat Bat roller

Selling my Bird Scat Bat roller I was build it into a high speed cloned rider but realized it would not be the best frame for my purposes. I put new bearings in both wheels and steering column, front tire is new, rear tire is pretty much new, tires both hold air, and has fenders. I chopped off...
  4. B

What does advanceing timing do to a stock 212 motor?

How will timing affect a predator with a rejetted carb, filter and pipe? I am confused as to what timing does on a stock motor like this. I have read that it can increase low end torque and then other posts that it moves the torque more to the top end. Which one is it? I am looking for low...
  5. B

bearing wobble fix ?

Hey guys I am fixing up an old mini bike and was changing the old wheel bearings. I was trying to put the new bearings in the wheel and couldn't get them in .So I used a dremel and grinded out the inside of the bearings to make them fit. I noticed a little wobble on the rear wheel and then...