Search results

1. T

Murray Track 2 Brake Conversion

i see in your picture car play the belt is up pretty snug to the drum could this be my problem i leave it loose just off the drum?
  2. T

when the belt sits on the drum should there be space or should it be sitting on it maybe this is my problem simply in the adjustment of the belt?
  3. T

i dont know what the bore size of the shaft is but i do know the bolt partern for the stock band brake is 4 by 2in cant even find a rotor with this pattern theyre all 3in or 2 7/8 is the smallest i found. i also see guys doing the caliper on the sprocket itself anyone care to chime in on this??
  4. T

Hey guys so I'm still pretty new to the whole mini bike scene. I picked up my track 2 off the side of the road downtown for $50. It was in great shape and ran decent. Well after about a year or 2 now of riding the bike mostly just at nascar events the old 3.5 tecumseh was seeing better days...
  5. T

Murray Track 2 Honda Clone Install

looks good thanks for the advise i guess ill have to ask around im sure i know someone who will know someone
  6. T

will the 212 motor fit in there with the stock exhaust and intake???
  7. T

i know this thread is seriously old but what header did you use? Tall Narrow Frame Pipe w/ Screw on Muffler Honda Clone or Narrow Frame Pipe w/ Screw on Muffler Honda Clone i'm looking to do the same build but dont know what exhaust will fit on the track 2:hammer::hammer: