Search results

1. T

How can I use this old 6 HP B&S.

I probably purchased a $85 shelf queen, but it runs great and sounds like a street bike...it has a mercury clutch, stainless steel muffler and it's been rebuilt by a gentlemen who worked for B&S over 35 years. I only know that it's a 6 HP series 140300 motor from the 1960's...I am sure these...
  2. T

Can someone recommend me replacement forks (Powerdyne)

I found some horrible welds on these forks, they cracked very easily. Can someone recommend me a replacement fork? It doesn't have to be Powerdyne nor do they have to have shocks/springs, I just want forks that will work on my Galaxie/Falcon with some strength, integrity. OldMiniBikes? eBay?
  3. T

I.D. this minibike

Single tube construction with a clifton motor:confused:
  4. T

Can someone I.D. this bike as well.

Rocco told me but I forgot.
  5. T

Is this a vintage 60's Briggs?

Other than the Yam seat this old bike looks to be an original B&S from back in the day, I have an opportunity to pick this up on the cheap. Does this look to be original? apparently it runs and drives pretty good as well. The smoke in the background is from a goped. Thoughts?
  6. T

Another new guy here...Anyone from the Chicago area?

Hello everyone, My name is Dan, I had a Rupp Roadster when I was in seventh grade, before that I had an old Wards mini bike, I eventually moved on to dirt bikes and the street bikes. haven't had a motorcycle since 1990. My first love is guitars followed by vintage snowmobiles, I have...