Search results

1. R

Fox parts

I don't know why it posted that 2 times i am sorry!
  2. R

Fox parts

DO you have the fenders for sale still? interested do you have more fox parts?
  3. R

New rides entry: 1970 Fox Banshee 125

riddles2424 1970 Fox Banshee 125 My Fox Banshee unsure of the year!!
  4. R

New rides entry: 1972 Rupp Roadster II

riddles2424 1972 Rupp Roadster II Original Rupp Roadster II
  5. R

New rides entry: 1970 Broncco TX-1

riddles2424 1970 Broncco TX-1 My Nice Original TX-1 Bronco MINI bike
  6. R

Arctic cat mini bike Parts Lot $4000

Trying to down size my arctic cat mini bike collection i have them listed on ebay but i would take any fair offers on all i used to do ground up restorations on all the models of arctic cats! I have complete bikes listed on there as well. Thank you OldMiniBikes!!
  7. R

Gemini SST80 and SST50 and Boss 80 Parts lot

I am looking to sell off my Gemini Parts lot. These parts have been extremity hard to collect. They are a super hard bike to collect. These are Gemini 80's Parts and smaller bike parts. There is a Boss 80 Mini Bike parts bike. There is also Bridgstone Chibi Bike parts here as well I know there...
  8. R

Fox parts

Could i get pictures of the fenders? Looking for a rear fender for my Fox Street Scamp Thank you
  9. R

WTB Fox Street Scamp Parts

Looking for Fox Street Scamp Parts. Looking to complete a bike. things i will need are Exhaust and tank and rear fender assembly!! I will put pictures of my bike in my Rides in my collection.
  10. R

New rides entry: 1970 Ding How Nova SS

riddles2424 1970 Ding How Nova SS Vintage Ding How Mini bike!
  11. R

New rides entry: 1968 Heath Kit Boonie Model GT-18

riddles2424 1968 Heath Kit Boonie Model GT-18 One of my gems in my collection of vintage mini bike is close to original Heath Kit Boonie Bike. Came with original manual and lots of paperwork even on the briggs engine.
  12. R

MIni Bike Collection Mankato MN 56001

Yes 1600 for everything
  13. R

MIni Bike Collection Mankato MN 56001

Looking to sell off my mini bike collection these bikes are far from restored they going to get restored but am moving so need to get ride of them unfortunately. All these bikes are located in Mankato MN 56001 and here is the list of bikes: 1970's MTD Columbia Mini bike is missing clutch and...
  14. R

Rupp Cub

Selling my Rupp cub mini bike this bike has an 3 horse briggs motor has spark and compression it is missing the clutch wasn't on there when i bought the bike looking to get $450 this bike is located in Mankato MN 56001
  15. R

K & S Hornet Complete Running

Here is a nice little K and S hornet Running mini bike needs the gas tank cleaned out other wise nice it has a brand new clutch and tires are really nice. Asking $470 or best offer seat does have a tear in it otherwise nice. Located in Mankato MN
  16. R

Effenel Mini bike Roller

Here is a what i beleave is an Effenel mini bike i am still unsure of the actual brand but this is what a gentlemen had said in a prior post i am asking $150 the rear tire and sproket the bolt hole on two broke so a spacer is going to be needed otherwise in fair shape. Thank you for looking...
  17. R

1970 Speedway Shrike

Here is a Green Speedway Shrike Mini bike I am selling it with the original motor it has the Techumseh 4 horse but has a cracked head the tires and rimes are nice and have Speedway on them original seat is underneath but in poor shape frame is super nice. I have the clutch for this bike as well...
  18. R

Bird Golden Pinto Mini bike Runs

Selling off a Bird Golden Pinto mini bike has a 5 horse Montgomery wards motor on it which runs nice i have tank drained tires etc are all nice on the bike. Thank you asking $250 or best offer located in Mankato MN
  19. R

1970 Arctic cat Ram Rod

Here is an arctic cat ram rod project bike has alot of good parts on it the motor is stuck but i have a feeling its stuck is cause the clutch is rusted tight i took the plug out of the motor and looked good inside. I do have the headlight but missing the rubber peace and i have the bracket as...
  20. R

Mini bike roller frame

Yes i have a few with them....i will post some pictures