Search results

1. capguncowboy

Tecumseh Parts (some briggs mixed in) and engine rebuild tools

There's too much to list here. I think the rings/coils are for H35 engines but you'll have to check the numbers. Just about all the tools you'll need to rebuild a small engine. The entire box is being sold as-is in one go to whoever wants it all. $125 shipped to lower 48
  2. capguncowboy

New, never used, Mini Bike Seat

I think this is an Azusa 11-3/8 from front to rear. There are t-nuts (front middle and back corners). It's been in a box so it's a little compressed on the front corner but I think it'll pop right out once you get it out in the sun. $30 plus shipping
  3. capguncowboy

Tecumseh Dial Indicator In the original Box

This one is really nice condition, but the glass is missing. Everything works like it should and the foot is included. $50 OBO shipped to lower 48
  4. capguncowboy

NOS Cat Clutch Guard

This is an NOS clutch guard. It's the medium length guard with a tail riveted on to make it a full-length guard. The extra piece can be removed, as can the original medium length tail if you need it to be the short guard. $350 shipped OBO to the lower 48
  5. capguncowboy

G.E.M. G1415 Engine Mount

This came off a racing Kart. It's possible that part of these is missing. $20 shipped OBO
  6. capguncowboy

Briggs Header with support bracket/strap

This came off a Briggs Raptor I picked up in a trade a long time ago. Looks like it's in decent shape. Bracket and strap are included. $35 shipped to lower 48
  7. capguncowboy

Horstman Racing Clutch

I don't know anything about this. It was on a Briggs Raptor engine I picked up in a trade a long time ago. I took the bell housing off and the needle bearing is in good shape. The bell housing is a little beat up but the two discs look like they will engage just fine. $150 shipped to lower 48.
  8. capguncowboy

1976 HS50 engine

It could use a little love but still has compression and spark. Has correct dog leg Tecumseh mini bike muffler and a fairbanks morse clutch. Tank doesn't appear to have any cracks in it. Can provide more pictures via text message $300 shipped East of the Mississippi.$325 shipped West side
  9. capguncowboy

NOS 1968 Rupp Chain Guide Tensioners

These are NOS and super hard to find. They were correct for early 1968 Rupps without the swingarm adapter. Other brands used a version of these as well. I know they're a direct fit for a Powerdyne Rail. I'm certain they work on others as well. I have two sets available for $45 each. Price...
  10. capguncowboy

Bonanza Hodaka ACE 100 engine in a box (e-code)

I have an E-Code engine disassembled and packed up in a box. I think it's all there but I'm not expert on these. I bought it like this with intentions of rebuilding it, but have since lost interest in the project. It's been sitting in a box in my office for about 2 years now and needs to find a...
  11. capguncowboy

Bonanza California Kart decals

I have two of these decals available. $25 each or $45 for both. Price includes shipping
  12. capguncowboy

Saying goodbye to an old friend... err... mini bike :)

I picked up my Gilson mini bike a long time ago. It was the first nice mini bike I owned. At the time, my plans were to keep it forever. It was missing quite a few parts but for the most part, it was in really nice condition. I spent the better part of that weekend breaking it down and cleaning...
  13. capguncowboy

Parting out a Complete Cat All American Slingshot

No one showed any interest in the whole bike so I'm parting it out... Prices coming
  14. capguncowboy

1972 Cat Slingshot All American Survivor

This is a 1972 Cat Slingshot All American. This is a rare bird and they don't come up very often. Lots of life left in this one. Nice and straight frame/forks, no cracks or repair jobs that I noticed when I gave it a quick wipedown. This one has all of the hard-to-find Cat parts and a fresh set...
  15. capguncowboy

Atwood-Butler kickstand for Bonanza and others

Misting the internal pins but otherwise in great shape $75 shipped
  16. capguncowboy

Kelsey Hayes 200M Brake Caliper (Cat and others)

KH 200M cat brake caliper. Disassembled and cleaned. Complete and not broken. There is a little chain rash on the left side, but you'll never see it once installed. Rust was removed from steel pieces and the dust/grime was mostly removed from the aluminum parts, but they could all use a little...
  17. capguncowboy

Tecumseh Serial ID Plates

I've got 4 Tecumseh Serial plates available. All of them are straight and include the original rivets. See picture for details 1969 Rupp Scrambler H35-45210G, Serial 9129 - (bottom right) $35 Sears (Minibike correct) 1971 H50 tag 143-815062 Serial 1054R (top right) $30 Sears (Minibike...
  18. capguncowboy

Heald Hauler -- not mine

https://tricities.craigslist.org/grd/d/bluff-city-1980-heald-hauler-trike/7300365577.html It's for sale about 3 miles from me for $2000. No idea if they'll come down on the price, but it's a super nice survivor
  19. capguncowboy

Lil Indian Clutch Guard

Really nice condition. Chrome is really clean. The decal is in great shape but does have a small pick/scrape above the first N. No mounting hardware is included $375 plus shipping OBO
  20. capguncowboy

Heathkit Hilltopper Decals

Clutch cover decals, with an extra emblem, $15 shipped