Search results

1. 1995dak

Quick question

Good afternoon. Well, my wife is sick of watching me and my daughter ride my Baja so I am going to get her one. I have the opportunity to get a like new Baja viper for real cheap. I have to drive a ways to go look at it so I am wondering how big it is. I have looked online but cannot seem to get...
  2. 1995dak

Predator spark plug

Sorry for the dumb question but I remember reading somewhere that there is a spark plug that everyone uses in the predator that is supposed to be hands down the best. I cannot seem to fine where I read this. Would anyone know wich one it is. Thanks in advance.
  3. 1995dak

Baja Heat Parts

Good morning. I hope this is the correct section for a "Heat" question. I am trying to locate two new fork tubes for my Baja heat. I have seen some for sale but they say they are for the MB200. I believe mine is the MB165 due to the metal fenders and metal tank. Would there be another place I...
  4. 1995dak

A couple of questions

Good morning! I was hoping to get some input on my Baja Heat I just put together. I am using the TAV2 on it and it runs great but I have noticed after only a day of riding the belt is frayed slightly on the outside edge. This is very minor and only on about a 1 inch section of the belt but its...