Search results

1. MCF2891

WANTED: BONANZA BC1100 MID-PEG FOOT PEGS

Looking for a set of bonanza mid-peg foot pegs or a single foot peg to replace my bent peg on the left side. Thanks in advance!
  2. MCF2891

WANTED: BONANZA MID-PEG MOUNTING BRACKET

Hoping someone can help me get a mid peg mounting bracket for my BC1100. Can pay via PayPal! Thanks!
  3. MCF2891

WANTED: BONANZA BC FENDERS

FOUND A SET, THANK YOU!
  4. MCF2891

WANTED: BONANZA BC FENDERS

Looking for a set of fenders for my 1968 Bonanza BC1100. The last major piece to finish my build before heading off to the paint shop. Please let me know what’s available. Can pay via PayPa. Thanks!
  5. MCF2891

Bonanza kickstand and bracket

PM sent if there’s gonna be another round made soon!
  6. MCF2891

Tote Goat?

Picked up this tote goat yesterday. This was his last complete mini bike he had and he sold everything else except for a few frames. Guy wanted $100 for it and figured it was a decent deal. Sat outside for about 10 years. Motor still turns over but haven’t tried to fire it yet. What model is it?
  7. MCF2891

George Barris Flamer

Appreciate it. Thank you!
  8. MCF2891

George Barris Flamer

A little update! Just want give a big thank you to Karen (@manchester1) for doing such a awesome job on the flamer seat. My first seat from her and I’m very happy with results!
  9. MCF2891

Anything Goes! Scratch built Harrison

Very cool! Its looking fantastic!
  10. MCF2891

Lil Indian 400

Awesome work! It’s gonna be a beauty.
  11. MCF2891

George Barris Flamer

Thank you Karen! Can’t wait to see the seat!
  12. MCF2891

George Barris Flamer

Update with the help of a friend because I don’t know how to weld yet. Today I got the forks straight. Before straightening them, the front wheel would face pretty far to the right. Got new foot peg set up that I made and the rear seat mount. Next is to just build it and make sure the brake and...
  13. MCF2891

George Barris Flamer

Got most of the forks stripped today. Unfortunately my grandfathers bead blaster isn’t all that big so his buddy is gonna have the rest of it stripped and the frame stripped as well. Was also very surprised to see most of the original decal under all the paint. The forks are going to my buddies...
  14. MCF2891

Vintage Bonanza bc1300

Those white walls look awesome on there! And the under seat tank that you have on there look good also!
  15. MCF2891

George Barris Flamer

Got it out but the pin that hold it on the spring broke off.
  16. MCF2891

George Barris Flamer

Everything was going so smooth taking apart the lower legs of the forks. One side came out like butter, but the other side no. It finally came out then realized that the piece at the top of the springs is stuck in the forks. Hoping that soaking the inside of the forks in PB blaster will knock it...
  17. MCF2891

Vintage Cat 300

Looking good so far. Subscribing to this!
  18. MCF2891

George Barris Flamer

Thanks for the tip! I’m gonna try and save them. But just in case something goes wrong and they fall apart where did you get those re-pop boots?
  19. MCF2891

George Barris Flamer

Gonna paint it. Finding out if there’s a paint code or something for it is tricky
  20. MCF2891

George Barris Flamer

I got this book from my grandfather when I was helping him clean out his attic. It tells you everything about how do everything right and I mean everything.