Search results

1. Badlands

Mounted new ARC Billet flywheel.. And here is a small idea for when you do.

I just installed the new ARC Billet Flywheel and thought I would share a small idea I had. I wrote the coil gap on the coil for future reference. Also notice how I slide the air filter rubber past the mount and then clamped it down, it now has no way of slipping off if hit while off road. Cause...
  2. Badlands

Coleman CT200U Mini Bike Info.

Here is what I found out by researching the Coleman CT200U mini bikes that were sold by Cabela's and BJ'S. The Coleman CT200U is built by Hisun Motor Corp USA meaning all final assembly of Hisun products are completed right here in Carrol Texas. USA. They are now selling the same Coleman...
  3. Badlands

Doodle Bug Baja Racer Completed Today!

Soooooo Here it is: 212cc Predator Engine PMR Engine Mount Shotgun Header RLV Performance Silencer K&N Style Air Filter Carburetor Re Jet Kit 109mm Carb Stud Valve Cover Vent Breather Max Torque Clutch PMR Clutch Cover Choke lever Retainer Still have some tinkering...
  4. Badlands

Predator fuel shut off knob needed

Broke the fuel shut off knob during the install on my 212cc predator carb. if anyone has one on an old carb I would like to buy it. The bolts were so tight on the motor I had to reef on them, the wrench slipped off when the bolt broke free and hit the knob shearing it off. :scared:
  5. Badlands

New 212 Predator swap.. intermittent spark.. Help!

Everything is as it should be but it just wont start! Pulled the plug and it sparks nice and strong about once every 15 pulls. maybe a bad plug but I hooked an allen wrench into the plug cap and held it against the head and it does the same thing, Anybody have any ideas? :shrug:
  6. Badlands

You guy's are going to get me in trouble

So I am stumbling around the internet and I come across the oldminibikes site and as I'm browsing I start thinking WOW those are cool, so I look at craigslist for a few days and up pops this really nice lime green Doodlebug Baja Racer, guy wants $175.00 and I end up giving him $150.00, I get it...