Search results

1. 1

experts, help id this head

Thanks man.I'm gonna do that.actually I'll just run it for now since i need to run the engine.when o have some downtime I'll have it worked.do you still do putting on these? I would like to send it to you since you are really helpful on the board
  2. 1

Hey, some you brought this up. I posted a want ad for a 14cc head. You sent me a pm with the following title "14cc head" And the following text "i have one, off a gx160" I'm not sweating the small stuff but i challenge you to find any member that would take your communication to me a saying...
  3. 1

Understood.however, this is a 212 predator.i don't think thus will make any more power than the stock hemi had even with increased compression. if i knew i was getting 18cc head i would have just stayed with the stock hemi head
  4. 1

Dammit. That's what i suspected. that's what i get for not asking for a pic before buying something.
  5. 1

Storey guys, this should work
  6. 1

I posted a want AD for a 14cc head.the seller said i have one, so i bought it. I got it in and first thing i noticed was the chamber does not look like any 14 cc head I've ever seen, even though the casting said zh8. Matter of fact, it looks like every 18 cc head I've ever seen. Im ordering...
  7. 1

wanted: 14cc head for clone gx200

Thanks
  8. 1

upgrade carb on mild 420cc?

hey guys, a 30mm carb and everything else stock picked it up 5hp
  9. 1

upgrade carb on mild 420cc?

hi, ive got a 420cc with stock cam ,forged rod and billet flywheel. it runs very strong to about 6000 rpms with the stock 21mm carb. i want to know if i will see significant gains by going to a bigger carb, and if so , which one would be recomended. thanks
  10. 1

Predator build up details

great thread. thanks for the info
  11. 1

Big block clone questions 420 440 460 390

btw, this is the kind of performance Im looking for, but maybe a bit more :devil2: Kart 32 (METANOL) - Treino 25/08/13 Motor Honda GX390 T1 Chassis Mini Smart - YouTube
  12. 1

You're right. Btw I'm definitely getting upgraded rod and flywheel and valvetrain. Really not much to pay for peace of mind
  13. 1

good point . wouldnt that to an extent depend on the cam chosen though?
  14. 1

Well, rpms is power so I'm only trying to figure out the Max reliable rpms.
  15. 1

thanks for the information
  16. 1

thanks for the feedback. i am ordering a billet flywheel tomorrow. i was hoping to use the stock rod though but if its not going to work and i have to order the billet rod, then i might as well go all out and get a racing cam as well. what is the max reliable rpm for these engines? is 7500 safe?
  17. 1

hi guys, im new here. Even though I dont own a mini bike(that will change one day - I love these things) I registered because there is a WEALTH of information on the clones on this site. I ordered a 420cc motor and had them shave the heads to get me to about 12.5:1 compression. my plan is to...