Search results

1. H

Scrub brake rubber grip

Anybody have a source for the rubber grip used on a vintage scrub brake arm. The one I need is 1/2 ID x 2-3/4 long.
  2. H

Fox mini bikes

Who is the resident Fox mini bike expert now. Ogy used to be the resident guru, but he hasn't been seen in a while.
  3. H

Looking for CAT 350 SS parts. Fenders, Seat, and Clutch Cover

Looking for CAT 350 SS parts. Fenders, Seat, and Clutch Cover. Please let me know if you have any of these or know where I can find them. Much appreciated
  4. H

Cecor Atwood kickstand for a Fox or Rupp

Looking for a Cecor Atwood type kickstand for a Fox or Rupp or others. Thanks
  5. H

Fox Doodlebug or Trail Bug Fenders

Anybody got a set of Fox Doodlebug or Trail Bug Fenders. Someone on here used to make reproductions but I can't find them. Much appreciated.
  6. H

Fox Doodlebug or Trail Bug Fenders

Anybody got a set of Fox Doodlebug or Trail Bug Fenders. Someone on here used to make reproductions but I can't find them. Much appreciated.
  7. H

~1968 Fox Doodlebug

Does anyone know what Kelsey Hayes series brake caliper will work on my ~1968 Fox Doodlebug? The mounting hole spacing is 1-5/8".
  8. H

Seats

Where is everyone getting their seats from? Karen is backed up for months and Kenny seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know of another source?
  9. H

1968 Rupp C-250

Does anybody know if the holes in my handlebars near the throttle are factory or not? There are two small holes on top and one larger hole on the bottom. I know that the holes below the top triple tree are there for the upper spring retainer bolts, and I know that the holes in the bottom of...
  10. H

Rupp clutch chain guard for Chopper, Rascal, C250

I know that these are non-existent, but does anyone know of or have the dimensions and or pics/drawings needed to fabricate the guard and mounting bracket? Much appreciated.
  11. H

Sensation Mike Bike Fully Restored

I have a late 60's early 70's Sensation Mike Bike for sale. I have too many projects and this one needs to find a new home. Powder coated frame and wheels, new tires/tubes, axles/nuts/spacers, seat by Kenny, chain, rear sprocket, footpeg covers, grips/throttle/cable/clips, unpainted...
  12. H

Briggs 2-5 hp engines

I have 10 Briggs horizontal engines ranging from 2-5 hp. (model, year) All of the engines spin free except for the (80212, 1985), it is stuck, probably from sitting out with the plug out of it. I have not checked compression on any of them. PM me or post here if you are interested in any...
  13. H

WTB Fox Doodlebug Kickstand, Fenders, Foot Pegs

I am restoring a late 60's early 70's Fox Doodlebug. I am in need of a Cecor kickstand, a set of fenders and a set of foot pegs. Please PM me. Thanks, Derrick
  14. H

Vintage or Import?

Found this on Facebook Marketplace and I haven't been able to ID it. Any ideas?
  15. H

1972 Mini Skat Tracker on CL

Skat tracker 1972
  16. H

Custom Priced Rupp C350 on CL..........

Custom 1967 Rupp C350 mini bike
  17. H

Super Bronc on CL

Super Bronc Mini Bike
  18. H

Sensation on CL

1979 mini bike
  19. H

Vintage 70's Mini Bike on CL ????

Vintage 70's Mini Bike No clue what it is.....