Search results

1. E

Predator conversion

Nice work. Are you going to repaint it red? I had a question about the header and tip you put on it. Does putting that on make it any quieter? If possible I'd like to make my Predator motor more quiet although I know it it isn't very loud as is.
  2. E

Manco Thunderbird chain gaurd,fork plate

Too bad about the chain cover. I need to find one. I have the 593-00 Manco. I'm not sure what the plastic cover for underneath the seat is? Do you have any pictures?
  3. E

Manco Thunderbird chain gaurd,fork plate

Do you still have these parts?
  4. E

Rear Chain Guard/Cover (DB old style)

Stangrcr1 took care of me. Many thanks!!!
  5. E

The MBX11 front fork assemblies are now available

These look sweet. I may have to add one to my bike once I get the engine swap complete.
  6. E

New Baja Racer - Questions

I just picked up a green bike just like yours but it didn't have a motor. The guy I bought it from took the original motor off and was going to put a pressure washer motor on it. I got the pressure washer motor but soon found out that the shaft is too short to put a clutch on. I plan to put a...
  7. E

Another 6.5 Doodlebug swap.

Looks great!
  8. E

Great! I'll get some posts up.
  9. E

I'm looking for a rear chain cover for an DB30S. These are the original metal ones that are discontinued now. I hope it's okay to use this picture as an example of rear chain cover that I'm looking for.