Search results

1. R

WANTED Clean set or VGC 5" Gar-Bro Wheels

Someone must have a set for sale, Still looking !
  2. R

Still looking for a set or Gar Bro Wheels either a matching pair or a Single
  3. R

WTB; Original Sprocket for a 1967 Taco 22 Any Help Appreciated

In sent you a reply and a couple of pics I have an Original 70 Taco Sprocket in Very good Condition.Let me know ASAP
  4. R

Lil Indian decals

ALLIED LIESURE Still has and supply's Lil INDIAN Decals
  5. R

STILL LOOKING FOR a SINGLE or SET of GAR-BRO 5" WHEELS
  6. R

JUST AS THE TITLE SAYS CASH-TRADE !
  7. R

Tecumseh Star parts

I am sure when this Ad Was posted in 2014 the parts have improved by then !
  8. R

Old bonanza

No Scam Its now sitting at a friends house he made the deal, Money wouldn't buy it ,It was what he wanted to trade for !
  9. R

Scam

I recieved the same message yesterday that his buddy is selling a very hard to get air filter canister,Scam all day long and its always a new member that just joined a couple of days ago thats saying his buddy has one Buyer beware!
  10. R

Looking to buy a mini bike or frame

Contact SKIPP he has the perfect bike ready to roll.His bike is listed on the Forum classifieds.Let me know if you need my help contacting him,
  11. R

Bonanza BC 1200 Roller go powers

Great Deal For someone !
  12. R

WANTED- TECUMSERH. (AH 817 MB). 2 cycle Original Air Cleaner !

Thanks I got lucky I ended up buying it there was only one available I didn't think it would last long it's already on its way from the seller.On the guy that has 2 of these motors nos and a lighted he made a comment and then said he had 2 of these But made a point to tell me not for sale he...
  13. R

This is the best that can do an illustration that Markus had posted previously of a break down the carb and filter set up
  14. R

I was lucky enough to find and buy the hard to find Exhaust on OldMiniBikes Now to go one step further and get the last missing piece to the Puzzle The original Tecumseh 2 cycle filter that looks like this ! It hard to get a nice clean picture of one Top Cash or Trade offered
  15. R

Bonanza

There is a couple on Ebay if you look
  16. R

RUPP - Richmond, VA

I wouldn't complain if I had any one of Vernon's Bikes Custom or not. For the amount of detail he has very hard to beat.He is building the bikes the way he likes not what other people think !
  17. R

Wanted Tecumseh 2 Stroke AH 8127 MB correct original Muffler 9Top $$$ paid or Trade

Thanks Thats what I was looking for .Now you can clearly see the details what it actually looks like.
  18. R

Wanted Tecumseh 2 Stroke AH 8127 MB correct original Muffler 9Top $$$ paid or Trade

Exactly like the title says- Its hard to find a clean Photo oof one unless someone has one.Theres not that much info one them
  19. R

Bendix 5" parts/shoes,cam ect.

Thanks I wasn't looking for any brake parts inhale enough for what I have but that info is good to know
  20. R

Modified muskin cat 250 (HavasuDave’s build)

GREAT BIKE ! Like Midyrman said You can build that bike for parts alone and not counting labor