Looking to buy a mini bike or frame

I’m looking to buy a mini bike or a complete frame with wheels, brakes, and handle bars. I’m located in Wisconsin and have a budget of $400 looking for 212cc or higher. I will not spend over $125 on a frame unless it’s nicer with suspension

Welcome to the madness, Friend.
I wish you the best of luck in your search.
I have been looking for something in that price range for several years.
I assume you have been checking Ebay and local Craigslist.
Most frames will cost more than your budget just for shipping.
Good luck!

Welcome to the madness, Friend.
I wish you the best of luck in your search.
I have been looking for something in that price range for several years.
I assume you have been checking Ebay and local Craigslist.
Most frames will cost more than your budget just for shipping.
Good luck!
Thanks. I usually check fb Marketplace and craigslist but people are asking crazy amounts. I just built this power wheels with a predator 212 at my school so I want to selling and get a mini bike

Attachments

I can commonly buy Chinese DB30, MM80/105, small frame Colemans, and even the odd vintage chassis in that price range if I keep a keen eye out for them and act fast. I’m in a city though, so maybe a broader market to choose from.
I see some small ones in my price range but they won't fit with my plans on using a 212 or 224

DaddyJohn

I see some small ones in my price range but they won't fit with my plans on using a 212 or 224
These will all take a Honda GX clone engine (196/212/224), but you’ll have to drill and/or slot the motor plate appropriately. Tons of vids on YouTube, or info on this site. Also, if building on the cheap, hunt for clone-equipped pressure washers with a bad pump. I’ve gotten these for as little as free on garbage night, but can consistently find them for $50 or so.

Minimichael

These will all take a Honda GX clone engine (196/212/224), but you’ll have to drill and/or slot the motor plate appropriately. Tons of vids on YouTube, or info on this site. Also, if building on the cheap, hunt for clone-equipped pressure washers with a bad pump. I’ve gotten these for as little as free on garbage night, but can consistently find them for $50 or so.
Might even get an actual GX.

Yeah I just saw a free pressure washer the other day but I didn’t have time to get it. My teacher has a 11hp Honda pressure washer with a bad pump that has been in the same spot for 5 years and I’m trying to talk him into letting Me buy it.

I’m looking to buy a mini bike or a complete frame with wheels, brakes, and handle bars. I’m located in Wisconsin and have a budget of $400 looking for 212cc or higher. I will not spend over $125 on a frame unless it’s nicer with suspension
Where in Wisconsin?
I have several frames/projects.