Search results

1. C

Idle bar removal?

Put the govenor all back together and on. Used the factory throttle brackets. Pulled the carb back apart and cleaned it properly. Runs like a top now. Drove the cart tonight!
  2. C

Tight bend exhaust pipe

1" Outside Dia 0 9" Inner Dia 90 Degree Gray Metallic Butt Weld Elbow Fitting | eBay
  3. C

Tight bend exhaust pipe

We can them weld els.
  4. C

Idle bar removal?

Ok, see where I went wrong with all the throttle issues. My throttle/govenor spring was not taut and was so sloppy I didn't see how it would possible increase the engine speed. I just watched a youtube video and the spring had tension where as mine didn't. Ill order a new spring and put...
  5. C

Idle bar removal?

Just checked that bracket number. Mine already has that. It didn't attach right to the butterfly so I bypassed it and made a bracket that runs my cable right to the butterfly. Ill get a pic.
  6. C

Idle bar removal?

Awsome, thanks for the input. Ill put the bar back on. Ill check into that throttle bracket.
  7. C

Idle bar removal?

Hello, new guy here. I have a gc 5hp from a pressure washer I was using for a go kart for my kids. It's low idle is terrible, and just dies. It had been sitting for years. I figured the jets were clogged so I blew them out with some compressed air. I will need to pull them completely and clean...