Search results

1. S

runs fine but wont idle correctly

ok thank you for your help we will do that
  2. S

Ok thank you were going to remove the clutch tomorrow and try lubricating it but I would be surprised if it was already worn out after we've only been running it for three days
  3. S

After the noise it immediately shuts the engine down
  4. S

It does pull itself and it makes a loud noise
  5. S

ok thank you for the response we will try that tomorrow and let you know and also try tuning the idle
  6. S

After picking up the minibike from the autozone my son started the bike up noticing that the engine is a lot more quiet. When he rode it it almost flipped him off because of the torque which took some getting used to haha. The next day he rode it to his friends house and came back and was...
  7. S

MB10 motor swapout with Predator 212

It does help, I believe the screws we bought with washer for the end of the clutch are not right. 5/16 fine, but they don't go in there so not forcing. We do have a chain, #35, I would think it is the right length but still investigating. Thx for input, Steve
  8. S

Hi all again, my boys friends dad told him we should take it to a mechanic type place to have the chain put on. I was just wondering if this wasn't something I could do or if he maybe just wanted us to do the final step? Maybe there is more to it than he wanted to mess with, then again, maybe he...
  9. S

Ok, so my friends dad down the street is a major enthusiast and put the motor on pretty quickly. It sounds like a beast! So sick. Very exciting. We still don't have the chain on but will soon. Just wanted to share a pic.
  10. S

totally will provide, this place is incredibly supportive. once home will snap some although there has been no work yet. I am ordering the $39.99 template mount kit from OldMiniBikes today, I should probably start by removing the small engine tonight and getting a feel for things, and snapping a pic, thx...
  11. S

Thank u, yea, mine is a 69730. The additional exhaust mod isn't really required per se though is it? $$, thx! Steve
  12. S

Awesome, feeling better already, thank u for links/response, :)
  13. S

Greetings all, am back! Have had several months with the Motovox MB10 and really enjoy it. It runs very smooth and nice, starts second/third pull every time and we love it. Of course, my boy wants more power. Yesterday we picked up a 212cc predator from harbor freight. My sons friend is into...
  14. S

New/Old board member

Good morning all, I picked up the one from Kmart yesterday and my son road it all day long. He really had the time of his life and we're all surprised it rides as well as it does. the garage kind of smells like gas though so that is puzzling. Anyway, I need to delve into the maintenance to make...
  15. S

New/Old board member

Hi all, I was on the boards a few years ago and had to re-register since changing jobs. I am trying to find my son (14) something not very fast, but not for an 8 year old either. I don't know how to work on them really so want something new, or newish, at least that makes sense on the surface...