Search results

1. I

What is everyone working on?

im doing a foremost golden pinto right now. i have most of the parts i need just waiting for my wheels to get delivered and for my bike to come back from the sand blasters!!!
  2. I

ArCLONE SLEE-Z-RYDER

whats the ArClone crew?
  3. I

just wondering where everyones passion for small engines came from?

thanks! i really like it here. lots of help and lots encouraging words. Everytime im on the computer i see myself on here.
  4. I

mini bike build

dont mean to butt in but im from high ridge (25 mins out of st.louis)
  5. I

when our mower wasnt working it was garrett go and clean the carb or go and change the spark plud or the oil.
  6. I

no it was black came with a black full body and a gray one
  7. I

my passion for small engines came 3 years ago when i got into kart racing with a 1986 margay chassis that was bent and beat up but i was in love with it. after about 2 years i upgraded to a 2005 margay not as beat up but still not perfect. im 14 and have this unreal passion for small engines...
  8. I

help with brakes??

how good does a scrub pad work?
  9. I

help with brakes??

i have a golden pinto mini bike with just the foot brake on it. im gonna be putting a seriously fast motor on it and was wondering if i could put front brakes on it some how. (check it out in the project logs)
  10. I

vintage mini bike build

heres the motor its got a cl2 performance cam in it. a lightweight flywheel, a 5 stage header, carbed and jetted, runs about 60 on my go kart. cant wait to see it on my mini
  11. 20141129_101925_1_

20141129_101925_1_

12. mini bike motor

mini bike motor

13. I

vintage mini bike build

the forks on there are bent pretty badly so i bought golden pinto style forks for it cause i liked the ape style and ill take picture of the motor and my kart tomorrow and put it on here
  14. I

Any ideas what bike this is?

thank you so much. great to know i ordered the right forks for it without knowing. will be posting more pictures of it on my project log soon
  15. I

Any ideas what bike this is?

bought it from a friend for $45 and the shocks say made in italy. it has a footbrake and no tag anywhere.
  16. I

vintage mini bike build

picture after being tore apart
  17. received_1496955113918019_1_

received_1496955113918019_1_

18. mini bike after being tore down (2)

mini bike after being tore down (2)

19. mini bike after being tore down

mini bike after being tore down