Search results

1. M

Motovox Predator question

I appreciate everyone's help. Simple solution from HotRodMiniBike was a chrome low profile gas cap for $10. Shaun said he's probably going to include it in the kits from now on--works great. Here's a pic--it only sits about 1/4" above the tank and doesn't have the piece that extends down into...
  2. M

New in the zoo

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I have learned a ton already here. One tip I found saved a lot of aggravation--my new predator motor wouldn't start. I found another thread suggesting disconnecting the yellow low oil wire, it fired up next pull. It wasn't full of oil but was about 2/3...
  3. M

Upgrades to my bikes

Just posting a quick update following my new guy thread from a few days ago. As a quick recap we bought 3 Motovox Mbx11s for Christmas--kids love them but I can't keep up (I weigh 180#). So I bought 2 jackshaft kits from HotRodMiniBike and a Phase 3 kit for the 3rd. The jackshaft kits are...
  4. M

Help! My brand new mini bike refuses to start--clone engine

As someone else said, try disconnecting the yellow wire. I just installed a Predator on my new Motovox--pulled the handle 100 times with nothing. Disconnected the yellow wire and it fired right up. Mine is about 2/3 full of oil but not topped off. Mike
  5. M

Motovox Predator question

I'm installing a HotRodMiniBike.com stage 3 Hemi predator kit on a Motovox Mbx11, including the PMR engine mount. Everything is very straight forward even for a marginal mechanic like me, but I have a question: I haven't tightened anything down yet, but it seems the fuel cap sits right...
  6. M

New in the zoo

Thanks for the welcome's everyone--glad to be hear, to contribute and mostly to learn. I'll post up a pic or two of my fleet of 3 so far. Excited to put the jackshaft on 1 first to see the difference, and really excited to get the Predator on one. Camping is going to be a lot more fun this...
  7. M

New in the zoo

I've been lurking on the site since before Christmas and am now ready to speak up and say hi. Last year my then 12 year old daughter wanted a motorized scooter for Christmas. We screwed up and got her an electric Razor stand-up scooter, she wanted a sit down scooter. , This year was time...