Search results

1. K

hemi head, flywheel, stock parts, headers, cam

brand new hemi head with pushrods ready to bolt on - $50, $100 if you want it ported 5 bolt valve cover clone head, ported and milled - $50 king billet steel flywheel - $45 2 seks clone ceramic coated headers - $35 each super stock rlv clone header - $10 isky black mamba jr cam - $30 custom...
  2. K

clone 6.5 bored carb

hand bored to the max .690+ reworked fuel circuits, jetted for pump gas. doesn't have/ need a choke. 1 pull starts. will add about 1-2hp over stock.
  3. K

ADRE bored and stock appearing carbs

If anyone is looking for a bored or stock appearing carb, i can make them. I'm very reasonable on price. Pm me what size you need and ill shoot you a good price, i do it all for fun but i do have to cover parts a little bit of my time. I bore them, rework the fuel circuits shaved throttle shaft...
  4. K

new spring options for hemi predators

Briggs animal springs fit perfectly in the hemi, they are a little shorter than 26lb springs. the exhaust will coil bind with anything more than 275-285 lift. They are a little more heavy duty than the 26lb springs with a touch more pressure. good for the guys looking for 8,000 - 9,000 rpm...
  5. K

how do i get 37lb springs in a hemi head?

installed height is too high correct? so if you cut the spring pockets you can get them to sit lower? using nr 274 lift 260 duration cam with locks and retainers with lash caps
  6. K

gx200 stroking with predator crank

what all does it take to do this? probably going throw this crank in with a std length billet rod, with flat top piston. will I have to mill the piston down? looked all over the site and couldn't find anything