Search results

1. MAGICMARC007

Briggs 5hp Engine Prefer I/C But open to Most Briggs 5hp Flat head models

Hi, No need to check spark or spray the engine. Just give it a pull and establish that it has compression. What price do you want and how would you like to ship it? As I said I have both UPS and FEDEX accounts so I can send you a shipping label along with payment. I have one request. Please...
  2. MAGICMARC007

Hello, Yes I would like the ic engine. My computer crashed and I just got back online. I see someone is swooping in. Let me know if you want to sell it to me or the person that did not originate the wanted post. I have both ups and fedex accounts and can send you a shipping label. How much for...
  3. MAGICMARC007

Bump. I will send postal money order to cover the purchase price of the engine and shipping. Would also take a Tecumseh Motorsports model 993 or 994, Let me know what you have and what price you need. Thank You.
  4. MAGICMARC007

Briggs 3hp correct pointless coil part#

Thank You all for your informative replies. Sorry I was late to reply but the answers were in my spam file. Thanks again, Marc
  5. MAGICMARC007

Hi O.M.B. Members, I am looking for a 5hp Briggs I/C industrial commercial engine. I am open to any other model 5hp flatty's My only requirement is a good bore and valve seats as I do not want to rebore motor or replace seats. Long block is fine. I will gladly pay for shipping or I can pickup...
  6. MAGICMARC007

Briggs 3hp correct pointless coil part#

Hi O.M.B. Members, I want to replace my original 3HP Briggs Horizontal points condenser type ignition to solid state magnetron pointless type. I bought one off flea bay but it did not fit the 3hp flywheel, I think it was for 5hp. Please let me know correct part number. Thank You
  7. MAGICMARC007

5HP BRIGGS I/C ENGINE

Okay, Thanks Phil.
  8. MAGICMARC007

5HP BRIGGS I/C ENGINE

Hi Phil, Does the engine have spark and compression. Did you ever have the carb on it and run the engine, not a deal breaker just trying to get as much info as possible. I am interested. Thank You, Marc
  9. MAGICMARC007

New Predator 212 With Header-22mm Mikuni+Clutch

Sold. Thank You O.M.B.
  10. MAGICMARC007

New Predator 212 With Header-22mm Mikuni+Clutch

I have a extra Predator 212cc engine if anyone needs one. This is the latest model, Brand never had gas or oil in it. Includes 22mm Mikuni with Billet Aluminum Manifold and Filter-Header-12 Tooth #35 Clutch with all mounting hardware-The throttle is hooked up so it is ready to bolt on and go...
  11. MAGICMARC007

Mystery Mini Bike What Brand and Model is it?

Thanks Markus, Manco Hot Pepper Dead on again. Slightly different than the Sears Model, Steering head gusset has no hole and tank has no stickers.
  12. MAGICMARC007

Mystery Mini Bike What Brand and Model is it?

Hi fellow Old Mini Bikers. I need help identifying this vintage mini. 35" wheelbase-plastic tank with petcock-10" wheels with 4 slot split rims-scrub brake-front suspension. I believe the bike is stock with the exception of the 2hp briggs. Bought this off craigslist yesterday. The frame and...
  13. MAGICMARC007

Bird Thunderbird Model and Dimensions

Thank you Markus, very kind of you. If anyone has the forks that are in the diagram Markus posted please measure from from axle center to top of the fork crown { I am guessing 20"-22"}. I believe I will be building a Resto-Mod Super Bird for the OldMiniBikes build off this year and will be retro fitting...
  14. MAGICMARC007

Bird Thunderbird Model and Dimensions

Hi OldMiniBikes Members, I see these Bird mini's occaisionally on ebay and was wondering if anyone has one and could give me some dimensions of the bike. 1-Seat height from ground to top of the seat 2-Wheelbase from front to rear axle 3- Distance form front axle center to the top of the fork crown, I was...
  15. MAGICMARC007

Tecumseh HS40 Are the cheap Tecumseh Ebay carbs any good?

I have a Tecumseh hs40 that only runs with the choke on. When I turn it off the motor sputters and dies. I was wondering if any fellow OldMiniBikes members have purchased one of the Ebay carbs that are between $8-$15 and how well they work. I will be cleaning the suspect carb tommorow and need a backup...
  16. MAGICMARC007

Tecumseh HS40 Carb help, only runs on choke

Hi fellow OldMiniBikes members. I need help with a tecumseh hs40 engine. It starts first pull and runs great but only with the choke fully engaged. Even after warmup it sputters and dies after I take the choke off. I am guessing the main jet is partially clogged. Any insight into the problem would be...
  17. MAGICMARC007

Taco st100

PM Sent