Search results

1. D

Lil Indian Wheel Size

I could not find any numbers on the frame, straps or engine plate. Well, it looks like I have at least a couple different options for the seat. I appreciate the information on the wheels!
  2. D

Lil Indian Wheel Size

No, there's just some too soft foam under the seat. I'd thought that all lil indians had flat seats but recently saw some with the kicked up back. Do you know if those are typically before or after the flat seats? I checked to see if a 6" wheel would fit and there's no way it could with a...
  3. D

Lil Indian Wheel Size

Thanks, here is a pic of when I got it. The PO had installed a silly homemade scrub brake and a foot rest for his son. I have since removed both. Also both brake tabs appear to have been removed. The head tube diameter is 7/8". I have a few other questions as well. Would this have had the flat...
  4. D

Lil Indian Wheel Size

Hi, I recently picked up a late 60's Lil Indian roller. It has 5" steel wheels on it but in searching I could not find any reference to 5" wheels. Are the 4" steel wheels original? Thank you! Dante
  5. D

Rupp Continental Rear Shock Length

I'm trying to find out what the rear shock length is for a '67 Rupp Continental. I don't have the originals as the PO welded some tubing in its place, making it a hardtail if you will. I'm going to put the suspension back on it. Thanks for the info!
  6. D

WTB: Rupp Continental Lower Forks (Struts)

I am look for a set of straight lower forks (struts) to fit a Rupp Continental.