Search results

1. six40

Predator 212 bogging/running rich

Yep they are absolutely correct. I read up about the air bleed holes and made sure (even double checked) that the gaskets are all on the right way.
  2. six40

We don't have HF up here nor can I find them for $99. I would like to get my currently running engine running better. It's not like I put a hole in the block....
  3. six40

Hey guys Well I got the brand new carburetor in the mail, with the stock 28 jet, and installed it on the engine. Unfortunately, it is still having the same problem. It will idle fine for the most part and run WOT fine (sorry for the surging, I think I hooked up the throttle a bit wrong) but it...
  4. six40

Word Association Game

McDonald's
  5. six40

Word Association Game

Wings
  6. six40

Word Association Game

Valve
  7. six40

Thank you :) the idea came out of nowhere I swear. One day it just crossed my mind. As for the intake, you are right. Perhaps I should get it.. I ran it with and without the filter today (chain is off so just revving it without moving) and it runs much better without the restriction. I should...
  8. six40

Word Association Game

Cage
  9. six40

You're right, I never actually though about the inside of the engine :( I will have to sea foam it or something once it's running right to clear out the insides a little bit! I was actually extremely close to ordering an aftermarket intake when I bought the carb and jets, my only concern is that...
  10. six40

Yep I'm aware it's running pig rich, I could tell by the plug. Since I couldn't get the old jet out I just bought a new carb, as well as a couple different jets to play around with if needed. The previous owner kinda hacked the current carb. It does not have an intake, it's still on the factory...
  11. six40

I put everything back together, all filters clean, new oil, clean plug, and fresh 91 octane fuel containing zero ethanol. If anything, it's running worse. It won't idle for more than 2-3 minutes without bogging down and trying to stall. It doesn't want to rev out at WOT, or even get there. It's...
  12. six40

Word Association Game

Underwood
  13. six40

Word Association Game

Stoners
  14. six40

Word Association Game

Colombian
  15. six40

Yep the plug is clean, I clean it every time it gets like that. I took the carb apart and cleaned it as much as I could. Also cleaned the inside of the tank, the filters, etc and fully drained the old gas. There was a lot of debris in the tank, and some in the bowl. I was not able to get the...
  16. six40

Here is a pic of the plug before I did anything to it. Also looking at it more today I realized it's just a clone 196cc engine, not a 212cc predator so I apologize
  17. six40

Word Association Game

Ted
  18. six40

Word Association Game

Boobs
  19. six40

2x2 Build

Cool build, subscribed :)
  20. six40

Word Association Game

Different